• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shaking off the Dust (Open Battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Hey guys, for those of you who knew me back in the day, which was last year, I'm back for the summer and need a refresher.

Basically I need a short, no-strings battle. Preferably melee only, but if I don't get any challengers then I will allow it to become a power battle.

I only need one opponent, so first come, first serve

Rules:
Basic Rules-
G-modding is out
PP-ing should be kept to a minimum, though is allowed because it is a melee fight.
This is not a serious battle, don't flip out if I disappear for a while or let it end quickly
And Finally, it is a requirement that I get critiqued by anyone and everyone watching this

Template comes after I get an opponent.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
While it may be ill advised, given my hectic summer life, I'll take this up. I can budget my time pretty well. I've got character ideas that still need a test run anyways.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Thanks Rainfire. How could I forget you?

Now Then:

Name: The Poet

Appearence: The Poet is a simple man. His build is slight, wirey is a good word. His skin is tanned, though only on the exposed parts of his body, ie: his face, neck, legs and forearms. His hair is thick and bushy, long, trailing down to the back of his neck and he sports a full beard, all a rich chestnut color. Hair and Beard.

The poet dresses in a simple tunic, befitting his style. Imagine Link when he was a farm hand in TP. Now make the entire outfit an off-white color. That's his general outfit. Now take that and add hundreds of trinkets. Bags of quills, parchment scrolls, pouches of unknown powders and gels. The list of junk goes on and on. Basically he is a convenient store for any medevial household items.

Weaponry: Alongside his bags of nonsense, he has pouches of throwing knives, explosives, name a weapon that can be thrown, The Poet has small versions that can cause damage.

Alongside these, strapped to the underside of each arm are two spear like objects that The Poet uses as a last resort.

Personality: The Poet is an enigma. He gives barely anything away when he speaks, always letting out info through poetry. He hides his emotions in his face as well. Nothing escapes from his mind except for the genius that is his poetry.

Mentally, however, he is like a self-conscious artist, unable to release his work until it is perfect. ALways critiquing himself, he wants to create the perfect poem and uses battle as an inspiration.

Now, this is a severally dumbed down version of a character I have been playing with for a while now, I just wanted to post a general outline and play around with it. Hope it works for you Chromatic. You may post your template whenever, and then one of us can choose a location.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Name: Synthetic Human Intelligence (SHI)
Age: Her body is only about a year old, but her brain is of approximately twenty.

Appearance:
In appearance, SHI is your average young woman. She stands at about five feet ten inches in height, and her body has an athletic cut to it. Her eye color is a grayish blue color, and her hair black, and reaching down about half way down her back, and can almost always be seen in two ponytails. Her complexion is Caucasian, and her expression usually one of deep thought and often worry. As her attire, she wears a military made, leathery skintight body suit that allows her a fuller use of her body.

Composition and Abilities:
Almost the entirety of SHI’s body is made of a system of rubber spring like shock absorbers. In addition to enabling her to survive high falls with relatively little damage done to her, it also serves to store, and control kinetic energy, allowing for significantly faster speeds. Due to the rubbery quality of the material, it is capably off semi elasticity, preventing such powerful kinetic forces from tearing her body apart, as well as allowing her extra flexibility, and to an extent, extendibility and, of course retractability. Through the rapid movement of the inner shock absorbers, SHI can build up kinetic energy to be used fast strings of attacks; she can isolate motion into a pulsating movement in a single spot on or within her body. Perhaps the only part of her that isn’t entirely synthetic is her brain.

Weaponry:
For the most part, SHI maintains armaments of considerable simplicity. The most complex of her armaments, though she rarely uses it, is a “charge glove” which she wears upon her right hand. The glove’s function is letting off an electric charge, creating an effect similar to lightning though not quite as damaging. Other than this, she prefers the use of melee weapons, such as daggers, and swords.

Bio:
SHI is the result of nearly fifty long years of research in the development of synthetic life forms, which ultimately consummated with her creation in 2934. Exactly what her intended purpose was isn’t known, as she was taken from her creator by a military conglomerate. They talked her into joining them as a soldier of sorts. Their intention for her was to field test her in “the past.”

SHI didn’t know what to make of these words. But she was assured that she would find out in due time. And find out she did.

SHI eventually learned that the conglomerate that had stolen her from her creator had stolen a device before her. The device was one that, working in a manner SHI didn’t fully understand, could send her back in time. Her orders were to go to the past, and hunt down specified targets to test her new body. The military would be able to retrieve her, and return her to her own time in order to make repairs to her design as needed.

Location is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back