• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SHE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
EEDQWXrUYAE4bCL

EEC-aRhXoAESgC8

EEC-aRiXYAABYHp

Of course this would rise me out of my grave. Daughter Naminé continues to look ethereally beautiful and stunning.

She looks great in the in-game engine. One of the best, if not the best, character models that transitioned well in KHIII. I'm a bit surprised.

can they fix roxas

Last edited:

Amadeus

Awards
She's absolutely gorgeous! I was so excited when I saw her in the thumbnail for the trailer 💛 She really looks like an angel when she's floating like that!!

Zul

Awards
Naminé: "KH3 floaty enough for you now?!"

Imo along with Re Mind they gotta patch the game so that Strelitzia and Nami's dialogue is unmissable. This might be a rework of that scene considering Terra is mentioned, but it seems more like it would be within Sora's post-KH3 attempt to save Kairi.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was so disappointed when her in-game model went unused, but now it is and it's great!

okhi12

Awards
Yeah her model looks really great. Reminds me of Stella/Luna from FF Versus/15 who was also blonde and wore white :)
Naminé has the hair and the dress, but her face doesn't resemble Luna's that much. She looks a lot like the CGI Naminé in the opening of KH2, and it is amazing that they achieved that. Xion, on the other hand... when she told Sora that Kairi will be alright her expression is very similar to Luna's.

Xagzan

Awards
Daughter Protection Mode Activate

Yeah her model looks really great. Reminds me of Stella/Luna from FF Versus/15 who was also blonde and wore white :)

Say wasn't there a children's book called Stella Luna? Unrelated but it popped in my head.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I agree she does look good, but the one thing that bothers me is the gaps between her toes.

GreyouTT

Awards
Naminé: "KH3 floaty enough for you now?!"

Imo along with Re Mind they gotta patch the game so that Strelitzia and Nami's dialogue is unmissable. This might be a rework of that scene considering Terra is mentioned, but it seems more like it would be within Sora's post-KH3 attempt to save Kairi.

I think just making them stand out more would be enough. Like maybe have them be a different color from the other stars.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She looks beautiful! I love Namine so much I'm so happy we get to see more of her.

Back