• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sheperioth and Riku!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

Im not saying im right and people that replie to this dont say im totaly wrong i have heard rumors that in the new trailer (TGS2005) and new pics just showed or bieng showed that seperioth has a much bigger part in KH2 i hear also a pic i randomly found ill post it later that seperioth might have a connection to riku it could be a possibility mayb his father of cours never know till it comes out but im sure hes in a trailer and look at it both at first pleed to darkness both have silver/white hait and if u look closely seperioth has a little resemblinse with riku dont say im right i question myself sometimes just help me out or somthing!! :D :rolleyes:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Just because of what happened in the Org topic, I don't believe you.

Sephy is not Riku's father. That won't happen.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
What?!!! Dude, Sephiroth is not Riku's dad.

That you actually DARE to say that, is the worst thing ever... worst...

Sephiroth is the master of villains, Riku is plain... not so masterful...

That they have silver hair doesnt mean anything at all...

Now show me the pics proof of Sephiroth in KH2...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hell no Sephiroth is not Riku's dad. dont ever say that ever in your life. *b*tch slaps whoever said that* Sephiroth is a FF character meanining he is just a cameo appearance in the KH universe. and ...omg i cant even talk now after someone says this. lmfao. but yeah Riku is in know way related to Sephie and Sephie may or may not be in the game, he is not dead so maybe.

louis

i would love to see shperioth in KH2 and this time have him be one of the main villanis with a big part in KH2 but i don't even think he will be in KH2

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm sure Seifer will be the FF villain in KH2.. Hopefully with a big part like Pete from Disney has...

Counterpart

funniest joke of the KH history...Sephiroth being Riku's father...Sorry to say and you prolly want some slack but you have made so many mistakes the past couple of days already and I must say this is the worst.The Sephiroth pic for KHII online I bet you guys its fanart.Sorry dude but if Sephiroth was to return and his pic was to be online BELIEVE me but it would be a top headline right now.

P.S. I think Sephiroth will return no confirmation on his return yet though.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh forget this peeps! He is gone anyways, he doesnt have anything to show us... pathatic

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

kh_finalmix_eventriku.jpg
if u get this translated with a translater it says weres my father and if u look at the upper right and picture it right u can see sheperioth`s face

louis

I hope he is in the game because i relly want to fight him again. He was like the stronges boss in kH in my opinion

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
if u get this translated with a translater it says weres my father and if u look at the upper right and picture it right u can see sheperioth`s face

I can read that.

Riku said:
Where------? Here
Minus screwed up japanese grammar, that leaves us with "Where am I?" or "Where is this place?"

Counterpart

-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:

LMAO...Where you get this translation?It says "Where is this place".Not where is my father.Please and pretty please just keep your mouth shut!!!I'am trying to be as nice as possible but you sound dumb...really!!!If you don't like my attitude live with it because when you make dumb assumptions like this you will get flamed.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i have the video of that pic and he says Where am I. sorry Sephiroth isnt Riku's dad. get your facts straiight.

louis

is that pic from final mix because i don't rember riku saying any thing about sheperioth in KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back