• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shesez Breaks the Boundaries of Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Seeing this like a double edged sword. On one hand it's nice to see how they do things but now when you replay KH2 this will all be in the back of your mind when these cutscenes show up.

I don't think i can even help myself from laughing now when pete opens the door or when Namine grabs Roxas's hand.

The magic is gone lol.

Meow Wow

Awards
Seeing this like a double edged sword. On one hand it's nice to see how they do things but now when you replay KH2 this will all be in the back of your mind when these cutscenes show up.

I don't think i can even help myself from laughing now when pete opens the door or when Namine grabs Roxas's hand.

The magic is gone lol.

Yeah, good point. Playing KH2 after seeing this video...I just kept thinking about how this one thing is that and how everybody breaks their neck in FP POV. Even in Atlantica, I kept thinking of "I wonder how they animated these songs"
So yeah. I can confirm your statement 100%

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Shesez made a great video and I love see behind the scenes stuff when it comes to game development, but it left me wanting to see how the developers created the cutscene where Sora daydreams about dancing with Kairi when he sees Jack and Sally waltzing together.

It looks like the same technique they used for the Sora/Roxas scene. Sally and Jack fade into Sora and Kairi, so they're probably two different scenes layered and fading into each other.

jakoritahari

YouTube series "Boundary Break" takes the camera to new heights in video games, as they explore the worlds in video games to find new information and secrets.
On April 24th 2018, Shesez uploaded an episode in the series that focuses on Kingdom Hearts 2. The video explores various worlds and environments from Kingdom Hearts 2, Nox Vidmate VLC showing off unseen assets as well as discussing various development techniques that brought this game to life.
Using light effects to help when transitioning to the white void where Sora and Kairi danced.

Last edited:
Back