• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse - 3DS, Summer 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Re: Shin Megami Tensei 4

wow none of you are playing this game and it is seriously bumming me out

chaos ending yeaaaaahhhh

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Shin Megami Tensei 4

I've been playing it for weeks. I'm on route for Chaos...Ginza scares me, though. I don't want to go and they can't make me...

BlueKey777

Banned
Re: Shin Megami Tensei 4 - $19.99 @ Amazon

I actually got the collectors edition of this game as some as it came out. I'm a pretty big Atlus fan! I mean my avatar is Yosuke from Persona 4 for crying out loud!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

It honestly isn't THAT big of a deal. The huge book that came with the physical release in NA was a few pages of pretty art stuff then a minimal walkthrough/guide for the first 1/3 of the game.

BUT there is the obvious drawbacks of downloading anything from the Nintendo remake... Atlus really needs a dedicated EU branch.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I bought this game in November during a Black Friday sale at TableStop, but I just now started it. This is my first Shin Megami title, but omg am I loving it (even if I died like multiple times in the first hour). Also really helping with the Persona craving I've been having lately.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I bought this game in November during a Black Friday sale at TableStop, but I just now started it. This is my first Shin Megami title, but omg am I loving it (even if I died like multiple times in the first hour). Also really helping with the Persona craving I've been having lately.

Oh, lol. I remember dying thrice during the first hour myself, hehe.

Lonbilly

Awards

Oh, lol. I remember dying thrice during the first hour myself, hehe.

I don't remember dying anywhere this bad, even in the first few hours of a Persona game lol. However, it got manageable once I had a full, balanced team and could overly use the save function to reset after dying (as well as the fact that the MC dying doesn't equal instadeath with a team). Spent some time grinding to like, Level 5 and then took on the first "boss" and it was a breeze.

I haven't even passed the tutorial of this game yet and I'm already loving it lol.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I don't remember dying anywhere this bad, even in the first few hours of a Persona game lol. However, it got manageable once I had a full, balanced team and could overly use the save function to reset after dying (as well as the fact that the MC dying doesn't equal instadeath with a team). Spent some time grinding to like, Level 5 and then took on the first "boss" and it was a breeze.

I haven't even passed the tutorial of this game yet and I'm already loving it lol.

My favorite part of the game is that it has lots and lots of sidequests and they're arranged in a mission system. I like games that are based on doing missions. :]

Lonbilly

Awards

My favorite part of the game is that it has lots and lots of sidequests and they're arranged in a mission system. I like games that are based on doing missions. :]

Oh no, it's gonna suck all my free time away from me with side quests. That's what FFXII did to me. (But I'm perfectly okay with that).

I actually really dig the mission system so far, as well as mission systems in general (especially if they give you nice, bonus-like rewards to leveling). I blame games like FFXII and LRFFXIII for that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Oh no, it's gonna suck all my free time away from me with side quests. That's what FFXII did to me. (But I'm perfectly okay with that).

I actually really dig the mission system so far, as well as mission systems in general (especially if they give you nice, bonus-like rewards to leveling). I blame games like FFXII and LRFFXIII for that.

I actually find SMT IV's mission system to be more mission like that FFXII's and LR's, to be honest. And yeah, I concur: I like mission rewards. It actually feels, excuse the redundancy, rewarding to do a mission, hehe.

Back