• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Woah, I was WAY off. This chapter was nothing but exposition.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Walls...cleansing.............are they diddlying serious this is oh my god noooo whyyyy.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Um.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Beast titan seemed unfamiliar with 3D maneuvering gear and knew Eren's father by name. The Marley-Nazis were recruiting Eldian ghetto kids 7 yrs and up, offering the possibility of receiving titan powers and full citizenship if they prove their loyalty. Grisha's first kid joined the nazi army and turned in his own family, a nice display of loyalty...

What I'm saying is, I think I know who the Beast titan is now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wait, what? Of course we know who he is now, they said it in the chapter. Or am I missing something?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Um.
The Beast titan seemed unfamiliar with 3D maneuvering gear and knew Eren's father by name. The Marley-Nazis were recruiting Eldian ghetto kids 7 yrs and up, offering the possibility of receiving titan powers and full citizenship if they prove their loyalty. Grisha's first kid joined the nazi army and turned in his own family, a nice display of loyalty...

What I'm saying is, I think I know who the Beast titan is now.

Beast Titan's name is Zeke. Grisha's kid is named Zeke. I'd be shocked if you didn't know.

Wait, what? Of course we know who he is now, they said it in the chapter. Or am I missing something?
Beast Titan's name was revealed in Chapter 77. Almost a year ago.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Beast Titan's name was revealed in Chapter 77. Almost a year ago.

Yeah, THAT I know. I was just confused if I missed anything in this chapter in particular. What I wanted to say was the exact thing you said. Grisha's son was named Zeke. And that made everything kinda clear.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I just saw that a manga about Levi started to appear here in Finland, so I was curious if anyone here has read it? If you have was it good, or does it have spoilers about the later things that happen in the series? I think it`s about Levi`s past but since I only at volume 10 of SNK I want to make sure that I`m not spoiled.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Do You mean "No Regrets"?
It shows how and why Levi joined the survey corps. I wouldn't know of anything in it that'd be a spoiler to the original series though.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Do You mean "No Regrets"?
It shows how and why Levi joined the survey corps. I wouldn't know of anything in it that'd be a spoiler to the original series though.

Yeah, No Regrets is the one I mean. Sine it`s set in the past I guess there is no need to worry about spoilers.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Read No Regrets a while back and I did not really enjoy it. It`s a bit hard for me to say why but some of the characters felt odd. Also, all thou Isayama`s style might be a bit rough especially in the beginning, to me it partially gives AoT it´s unique feel. So No Regrets also felt a bit out of place or weird because a different person was drawing it.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Omg my head is literally burning.

Okay, so I've seen some major misconceptions about the Opening on various platforms and I need to rant.
1.) It's not "Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!
This is a grammatical mess. It is die Jäger, because this is plural.
The second sentence does not even contradict the question so it's like "What relevance does that have to my question?"

2.) It actually is "Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!"
Again, die not der.
This does not translate to "You are the food and we are the hunters" because the pronoun is 3rd person plural.
But yeah. This confusion I can see because it might as well mean "You are" because of the formal speech etc.

/rant

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Honestly it actually is "Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger" but it really doesnt sound like that at all.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly it actually is "Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger" but it really doesnt sound like that at all.
But was that officially confirmed or something? It doesn't sound like that at all, (like, we're Germans, we'd know) plus it doesn't make sense either, like I pointed out. :/

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
But was that officially confirmed or something? It doesn't sound like that at all, (like, we're Germans, we'd know) plus it doesn't make sense either, like I pointed out. :/
While I'm not sure how German lyrics usually work, I know for a fact that English song lyrics sometimes take... liberties with grammatical rules. Or butcher them.

Muke

whatever
Awards
^ I don't really know. German songs are usually just normal rhymes with, you know, a melody. They're actually quite accurate.

Well, I've listened to this opening in 0.5 speed now. It is "Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger". Sorry, but there literally is no denying it. I've read somewhere in the comments that the actual lyrics were indeed supposed to be "Sind sie das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger!", but were changed at last second before recording.

Really, listen to it closely. After "essen" you should hear a slight kind of "nd wir" sound.

Zul

Awards
So I'm guessing the "truth" is that Ymir came into contact with some sort of mutagen, turning her into the first "super" titan shifter.

Her spinal fluid was then distributed into 9 titan shifters.

If one dies, that power, in the form of some kind of airborne virus, goes to another human.

I'm not sure how Marley got the fluid that produces mindless types.

So becoming a shifter degenerates the body in 13 years....Eren's been a shifter for five...

Eren finally saw the ocean, but in a rather unexpected way.

Back