• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//Shinigami// Kurosaki Ichigo FC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Well for all BLEACH fans tell me who doesnt like Ichigo? who doesnt think he's a really strong-minded person? that he's different from other 'heroes' and main characters in the whole anime world?

He has a very complex personality which makes him..more than awesome.

And I seeing that..there's no Ichigo FC in this section decided to create one for him and his smexyness---I mean..greatness!

(Deep inside..yeah I'm an Ichigo fangirl I have to admit it :sleep: )

Members:

-Allstargamer
-Dawning Twilight
-bluesky-x
-Suzakuseru
-Reckless Chaos
-keybladeofsteel
-ChocoboFan X

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm not big on the anime. Generally because I'm asleep by the time it's on. I read the manga, myself. up to volume 21.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
True. From what I have seen of the anime, the styles do differ a little, but not by that much from the manga. I figured that it's one of those animes that are closely supervised by the creator, in order to make sure it holds some resemblence to the original format. Tite Kubo is a genius!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'd like to join,cause I simply love Ichigo,and Bleach is my all-time favourite anime/manga anyways :D

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
don't worry. she'll get to you when she logs back on.

Possible discussion topic: Which is stronger, Keyblade or Zanpaku-to.

Blue

Possible discussion topic: Which is stronger, Keyblade or Zanpaku-to.
That's a really hard question.maybe Zanpakuto cause it has two forms,the Shikai and Bankai??I don't really know..anyone watched the new episode?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I don't watch the episodes. I read the manga.

Anyways, It's really a difficul discussion topic. No two Zanpaku-tos are alike, and Keyblades may have powers we've never even heard of!

Blue

So you don't watch the anime?That's too bad,since it's also good..don't you want to watch it or can't you?I'm curious...how far are you with reading the mangas?

It's very difficult to answer,so how about a new topic?Who's your favourite character,and why?I know it's lame,but I really want to know. XD

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I already mentioned that I'm up to volume 21. by that time, Ichigo and the gang are already out of the soul society. That's all the spoilers you are going to get from me.

as for favorite characters:

Ichigo: I like his character.

Renji: I like his attitude.

Hitsugaya: I think that someone who looks like a twelve year old being on par with someone like Kenpatchi and Kuchiki kicks ass.

Edit: I found something everyone, especially FK, might be interested in. A gallery chock full of Bleachy manga goodness!

Volumes1-21: Bleach Image Gallery - Bleach Wallpapers, Bleach Anime, Bleach Manga, Bleach Online Manga, Bleach Image Gallery - Home > Bleach Online Manga Scan Library

Last edited:

Blue

Sorry,but you were not spoiling to me cause I read the manga already up to the newest chapter,which would be chapter 299 from volume 34..XD

Hey,you like the exact same characters as me!!lol I think Rukia is a very good character,too.I like her story and character ^^

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Rukia's alright, but she's not my favorite female character. My favorite would have to be the 4th company captain.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
my favorite female character in bleach *and FK is going to kill me for saying so xD* Orihime or Rangiku. Orihime because she's a really funny/weird character and Rangiku because she's the lieutenant to Captain Hitsugaya who is my second favorite male character, and Rangiku is very well expressive of herself in situations. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back