• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shion & Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Do you think that Xion wants to be Roxas? I think her hair is pretty short in some pics and she isnt seen with the keyblade while she leps Roxas.

Maybe she will cut her hair shorter to look like a boy and then she steals the keyblade from Roxas and acts as Roxas?

787832_427x268.png

788054_827x287.jpg

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine already is their shared Nobody, is the bottom line in a nutshell. Roxas is already there and has interaction with Shion.
The Darkness of the Heart holds nothing over the Nobody in that aspect, though going by your logic Namine should only be the only Nobody to have hailed from Kairi becase she's so pure. Saying Kairi had a Nobody born from the Darkness in Sora's Heart makes little sense, seeing how then they effectively formed a third heart and that would be much too much. Also, it would make one wonder where did Sora's Nobody created by Kairi's Light went, but no one's even raising that option which makes me laugh.

What I really dislike about "Shion is Kairi's Nobody lol!" is that Kairi's Body and Soul seem to be just peachy. When did she lose them? How? And how did she return to being a human-formed Heart then if she really did lose her body?
Unless they'll shove all of those into Days (which I pray they won't), none of these theories hold any basis at all.

Y

Yannis

Namine already is their shared Nobody, is the bottom line in a nutshell. Roxas is already there and has interaction with Shion.
The Darkness of the Heart holds nothing over the Nobody in that aspect, though going by your logic Namine should only be the only Nobody to have hailed from Kairi becase she's so pure. Saying Kairi had a Nobody born from the Darkness in Sora's Heart makes little sense, seeing how then they effectively formed a third heart and that would be much too much. Also, it would make one wonder where did Sora's Nobody created by Kairi's Light went, but no one's even raising that option which makes me laugh.

What I really dislike about "Shion is Kairi's Nobody lol!" is that Kairi's Body and Soul seem to be just peachy. When did she lose them? How? And how did she return to being a human-formed Heart then if she really did lose her body?
Unless they'll shove all of those into Days (which I pray they won't), none of these theories hold any basis at all.
Its just so cute if Shion tries to be a boy.. Im thinking of Mulan xD

This is my theory in nutshell, so what do you think?

Y

Yannis

That Shion tries to be Roxas because she came from Sora? o_O that makes no sense whatsoever even if I do agree she came from Sora somehow. Which at this point I don't.
Its useless to theorize how she was born, but I just want to know opinions about Shion wanting to take Roxas´ place? Thats so cool, so I doubt it deep in my mind xD

I think Shion has cut her hair, because we see her hood on, but it doesnt show any of the hair, even when we see her eyes on the shadows..
Do you agree that Xion has extreme short hair?

788054_827x287.jpg

Last edited:

MF29

This is really unheard of, an Organization member cutting their hair shorter to look like someone else?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, i'm going to have to get on Suffering Angel and MF29's side on this one Yannis. I mean. You've posted a couple of good theories since i've known you on the forums. But this one is just ridiculous, i'm sorry to say. I mean, like MF said, when have we EVER heard of something like this happening? And the reason for Shion/Xion's actions most likely have, in fact for sure do have a way deeper meaning than that. Besides, cutting her hair to look like a boy and all that is just sounding like a bad soap opera kinda thing. o_O;;

Rix

:)
Awards
lol! Sorry yannis, but I have to take the others side in this theory.. The Xion cuts her hair like a boy and stuff just seems unlikely.. It doesn't sound like KH.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Agreeing with everybody else, Shion copying Roxas sounds like a very weird idea and all. Not to mention that doesn't seem possible, at least from what I can see.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, i'm going to have to get on Suffering Angel and MF29's side on this one Yannis. I mean. You've posted a couple of good theories since i've known you on the forums. But this one is just ridiculous, i'm sorry to say. I mean, like MF said, when have we EVER heard of something like this happening? And the reason for Shion/Xion's actions most likely have, in fact for sure do have a way deeper meaning than that. Besides, cutting her hair to look like a boy and all that is just sounding like a bad soap opera kinda thing. o_O;;

Pretty much.

Some of the theories I've been hearing are just plain silly.
Before hand to any of you who make a thread, make sure it's well thought out, and try to make a post more that two sentences long if you're trying to prove a point.

Rix

:)
Awards
well... It's said that her hair is either dark Blue or black.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So wait are you saying that Xion/Shion would dye her hair blonde to match Roxas's then? Then that's kinda funny but yeah, that'd be her definately imitating Roxas.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Do you think that Xion wants to be Roxas? I think her hair is pretty short in some pics and she isnt seen with the keyblade while she leps Roxas.

Maybe she will cut her hair shorter to look like a boy and then she steals the keyblade from Roxas and acts as Roxas?

787832_427x268.png

788054_827x287.jpg

Sounds like a re-hash of Mulan, in my opinion. I highly doubt that Xion weilds a keyblade and cuts her hair just to imitate Roxas.

State

Awards
That's you in a nutshell alright! xD Anyways, Xion/Shion could want to be Roxas because she's a Roxas fangirl and wants to be like him. Still, hasn't anyone thinked that Xemnas, Roxas and Xion/Shion are connected? I mean, there's a mystery shrouded in the three of them plus there are various theories regarding on Xemnas past being Terra, Roxas being Ven's whatever and Aqua being Xion/Shion, don't you think there's a connection? TAV=Three and XRS=Three? Plus they all have some resemblence.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's you in a nutshell alright! xD Anyways, Xion/Shion could want to be Roxas because she's a Roxas fangirl and wants to be like him. Still, hasn't anyone thinked that Xemnas, Roxas and Xion/Shion are connected? I mean, there's a mystery shrouded in the three of them plus there are various theories regarding on Xemnas past being Terra, Roxas being Ven's whatever and Aqua being Xion/Shion, don't you think there's a connection? TAV=Three and XRS=Three? Plus they all have some resemblence.

Trust me, you're hardly the first person to come up with that. One of many circumstances adding up to Xion possibly being Aqua.

State

Awards
Trust me, you're hardly the first person to come up with that. One of many circumstances adding up to Xion possibly being Aqua.

Oh? Well then, I just thought at that IN A NUTSHELL and thought I'd shared it, I found it intriguing, but still, could be a possibility. *throws theory at trash can*.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh? Well then, I just thought at that IN A NUTSHELL and thought I'd shared it, I found it intriguing, but still, could be a possibility. *throws theory at trash can*.

*picks theory out from the trashbin*
a) it's not only yours to throw away
b) you finally pick up something possible, why throw it away XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back