• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shit happens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
? You sound really confident of yourself.
Confident? No, I'm just aware that most of the pretty girls are attracted to the muscle bound guys than they are to normal guys. Its not a good thing but it is what it is.

I'm not scared of life, or of getting hurt. Obviously not, since I have gotten hurt before. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm stupid and that I'll aggravate a problem when I don't even know what the problem is.

You forget the fact that he doesn't know why his leg hurts, and that the doctors don't know what it is. It's not about being careless, when he doesn't know what not to do to not make it worse.
He said it himself that the doctors says its fine so it won't aggravate it will improve since working out makes you healthy and will make his leg more athletic.

Also, you suggested the gym simply so that he could pick up girls, as though that solves any of his social/depressive problems.
I suggested that he go to the gym so girls can look away from his eye and toward his muscles and the smarter ones could look away from his eye to his dedication and will to not give up after losing his sight in his eye.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Here is what makes me feel this way: I was born blind in my left eye which makes people treat me differant and like im special.

Well, you ARE different.

But I can say this because I was born two months premature, and have a severe case of Retinopathy (WIKI) in my right eye. I'm literally blind in that eye, and extremely nearsighted in the other. So much in fact, that I have 20:200 corrected WITH glasses on. That's legally blind, for those of you who don't know.

So needless to say, I feel your pain. I can't play sports or do anything like that, because of it.

Just ignore the fuckers who give you shit, they're not worth your time.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Confident? No, I'm just aware that most of the pretty girls are attracted to the muscle bound guys than they are to normal guys. Its not a good thing but it is what it is.

Every girl is different, and as such you are just stereotyping girls. Now, I'm not saying I'm the most beautiful girl out there, but I'm certainly not ugly, and I don't like muscle-bound guys.

He said it himself that the doctors says its fine so it won't aggravate it will improve since working out makes you healthy and will make his leg more athletic.

The doctors say it's fine, but it's obviously not if he's saying there's something there. Which means that the doctors haven't found it yet, not that it's perfectly fine.

I suggested that he go to the gym so girls can look away from his eye and toward his muscles and the smarter ones could look away from his eye to his dedication and will to not give up after losing his sight in his eye.

Because looking away from his eye and towards muscles makes him and girls any less shallow. Also, smart girls will know that he's not doing it because of his eye but because he wants girls. After all, they are smart.

Yea, she will deny most girls weaknesses till the end.

Um, you don't know me, do you? Girls can be bitches. We can be shallow, cruel, and exceptionally narrow-minded. I'm not afraid of saying the short comings of my gender. But that doesn't mean that that's all we care about, and that you know anything about how we think.

Papou

...you don't understand injuries at all, do you?

Shade737

Silver Member
Every girl is different, and as such you are just stereotyping girls. Now, I'm not saying I'm the most beautiful girl out there, but I'm certainly not ugly, and I don't like muscle-bound guys.
I knew you would say that. While that is a good thing about you most of the girls that I've met be that in the states or down here where I live do not act like you and majorly go for the musclebound guys.

The doctors say it's fine, but it's obviously not if he's saying there's something there. Which means that the doctors haven't found it yet, not that it's perfectly fine.
Like going to the gym and making his leg healthy (Once it heals of course) is going to hurt. I'm not asking him to lift until he dies, its called moderation heard of it?

Because looking away from his eye and towards muscles makes him and girls any less shallow. Also, smart girls will know that he's not doing it because of his eye but because he wants girls. After all, they are smart.
He talks to them and tells them that he did it to get girls to have them look away from his eye and has a good sob/determination story to present to the girl.

Um, you don't know me, do you? Girls can be bitches. We can be shallow, cruel, and exceptionally narrow-minded. I'm not afraid of saying the short comings of my gender. But that doesn't mean that that's all we care about, and that you know anything about how we think.
I'm not saying I know how you think. I am saying how he would be able to attract girls based on his side and how its known that a good way to get girls is to have muscles. If it works use it.

Last edited:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
the battle of the sexes: classic

but getting back the original problem, I can't say i feel your pain but I do empathize. Like someone said earlier: it's highschool. Our hormones are overeacting to everything, we're in this stage where we're entering adulthood and it secretly scares the shit out of most of us and I just realized I'm going off into some other topic.... lol

well let me try to sum up how to help your problems:
you are unique we all are don't let people treat like something that you're not. remember: you are an individual that will live life how you choose.

with your girl problems, you'll find that special someone but why in such a rush to be in a relationship? Enjoy the single life! trust me, it's alot more fun ;]

your friends, quick question are they just dirfting away from you or is everyone kind of dirfting away from eachother? Eitherway, they're probably going through some things as well so just be you and find some new friends because you can get them :]

If this doesn't help, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Shade737

Silver Member
the battle of the sexes: classic
This isn't a battle. Its me identifying and showing bad flaws in allot of females (looks equal everything) and me (hopelessly) showing what should be fixed but isn't and what the topic starter should do to cope with that problem.

C

Crossroads

Well that's the first thing people really think about. Looks. Then they go into more important categories...like money. Haha, but no seriously good people go for personality. They get screwed though because personality doesn't necessarily mean security.

Security=happiness

Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back