• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shooter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
The wind blew gently across almost abandoned Cemetery. The figure stood alone against 6 in the middle of the boneyard. He fingered his trigger and smiled at the nearest bounty hunter. They had come hoping to catch him off guard, he was wanted for killing 12 other bounty hunters. They probably didn't even know the other bounty hunters, they were in it for the money. It filled his mouth with a bad taste, he hated these people. He hated these people who killed for money, they were worse then people who killed for the fun of it. At least then it was for a deeper reason than greed. He spun the gun in his right hand fast, flicked out his wrist as if to throw the gun up and shot with the gun in his left hand.

The bullet caught the man just above his arm pit. Agonia dived behind a grave stone. his leg was bleeding, he had been hit. He was so used to getting shot now that his leg was instantly numb. Bullets ricochet off the grave stone spraying chunks of rock everywhere. He rolled to the next grave stone firing his guns as he went.
As he leaned against the grave stone he reloaded his gun. He spins his guns and places them into his holster. He takes off running, transforming as he goes. He feels the hunt taking him over.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Diediediedie. Oh I hope I get a motherfucking drink soon or I'm gonna kill somebody myself maybe I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno I dunno what a pain an absolute shame diediediediediediediedie monkeys in the motherfucking trees oh fuck it is too hot out here I might pass out and then I'm buzzard food how absolutely terrible I wonder if I'll reach town soon well maybe but this is what I get for ever leaving moon nya wazzafazza mooooooooooooon......"

And on it went. The excessive drone of a high pitched, squeaky voice like metal on metal, repeating every thought that came to mind. Either it chose not to stop, or it couldn't. Either way, there was nothing around to hear it. Hopefully. Considering how cold it was, Parha Faye had lied, but, then, it spoke what came to mind. That was how things were done. It was the way of the world. Parha Faye proves an anomaly and the people stare. But, to tell the absolute truth, Parha Faye could really care less what was thought about it. And, then, it knew when enough was enough. Of course, there was never enough travelling. Like the Wilbury family, it always moved on. One day it would go farther, but it hadn't found time quite yet, so it didn't go further.

"Oh motherfucker what now motherfucker I hate this motherfucker and god I am thirsty I would kill for a mulberry right noon and then there were three... Quiet time and I hope I reach town soon I walk but it gets boring I wonder if there's a bounty on me yet it's the best way to make a living so why didn't I oh right day tripper and all around the nightlight I saw the answer... What a pain what a pain this bothersome west and I wonder why we haven't gone there yet maybe I'll round some people up and we'll see the other side some time I think maybe yes I will."

Parha Faye walked on, but soon found an answer. A tiny dot on the horizon. Structure, manmade maybe? Whatever the case, it might mean town, and supplies, and recruits, maybe... Wonderful opportunities abound in nowheresville and so on and so forth. Thus, Parha Faye made a beeline for this place, sprinting. A horse, or, anything would have been nice, but with upkeep costs, it wasn't quite worth it in its eyes. So, for now, sprinty-time, no? Well, rather obviously yes.

Wizard_of_Wumbo

Miguel looked down at his hand of cards, he gazed upon the hand full of shit...a 7,2, king, queen and a 5. What luck, the lamplight flickered around his back and lurched into the rest of the saloon. Smacking against other figures and being displaced by the occasional glass, This place was the last saloon before the deadlands...the endless desert that had clamed so many lives. The saloon itself was almost as quiet as the deadlands, nary a fly dared to flap a wing.

im gonna fold, i tossed my cards onto the table and stood from my seat while at the same time turning to walk over towards the barman. The barkeep and i exchanged some meaningless small-talk while i drank away the last of my cash, but as i drank my last glass of whiskey something caught my eye. A little dot on the horizon, something, anything, but i got a bad feeling that i may need to load some silver shells before it got here...it was running, and fast too..."oh shit"

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Julius laughed as bullets whistled by his head...they had finally caught him all thirteen bounty hunters,fourteen hillbillies,two sheriffs,and a nun....he was sprinting for his life towards the bone-yard it was then that it hit him...not an idea , but a massive hulking piece of meat with fur and a skull for a face sounds creepy but Julius has become used to such sights...he didn't really have time to think about that because he thought "this is it" And thats when the idea struck him to grab on and stay on...with a quick movement he latched on to the creatures back and the only thing he could think to say was.....

"Drop me off at the next saloon"

he ducked as bullets started flying towards him again....

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Shh! Be quiet! Don't you know this town's suppose ta be haunted?"
"Naw, dun be an ijiot. Only sum of ta houses 'r haunted."
"Really? Like which ones?"
"Like the one just up ta road. Heard sum kids went in thar. Never got out they didn'."

Will cursed under his breath.
"Quit stepping on the back of my feet." He scowled at his younger brother. "You're making it raw."
"S-sorry..." Charley stammered. "I'm scared...Can we just go home?"
"Of course not! We need to find the treasure old man Pete left behind before he died! They say he hid it somewhere in his home..."
Unseen to both boys, Pete--or Trick as he preferred to be called now--floated just above the two, completely invisible to their eyes. This was what he lived for! Well, died for. No no no, afterlived for. Yeah, that works. He began to make the lights flicker off and on, which got the usual surprised gasp, before shutting them off completely. Then, before the two could regroup, he put himself in between them and solidified.
"Will?" Charley asked, grabbing on to Trick's shoulder. Trick repeated the action on to the real Will, making him think Charley was doing it.
"Yeah?" Will answered nervously.
"I really REALLY want to go home now."
"I'm already home." Trick said, in a cheerful voice. Then he flipped the lights back on, and laughed as hard as he could as both boys screamed when they realized that he was in the middle of them both, and ran for the door. The door, of course, was locked from the OUTSIDE, rather then the in. Just something Trick thought would come in handy: two locks, for two boys. Almost poetic, really. "Now boys," the ghost said, looking rather silly as he bobbed up and down in midair, semi-transparent, "You should know better then to barge into someone's home. Even more so if you want to take his treasure." There was none, anyway.
"We're sorry!" They pleaded, "let us go!" Trick pretended to think it over, moving his little stubby white looks-like-a-bed-sheet-but-not-really hands so he could rub his chin.
"OK." he said, as the mat underneath them opened to reveal a trapdoor which lead to the nearest lake.
What? There were no lakes in the west? Who ever said the nearest lake was in the west?

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
James walked into the Saloon and went up to the bar. The usual Barkeep. Aren't you a little young to be drinking?, said the barkeep with a laugh. In a serious tone James answered him, We both know you don't care about the drinking age in this hellhole. Damn son, don't you appreciate a good joke once in a while?, said the bartender while he sat a bottle of whiskey in front of James. James just gave him a fierce look while he took a drink.

The man down the bar looked nervous. If your worried about the werewolf, don't. I've been aware of him for a while now. James took another shot of whiskey and pulled out his pistols from his hoodie pocket. Loaded with silver bullets. I don't use any other kind. James took another shot of whiskey and leaned back against the bar. Relax, said James, as he pushed the long black hair out of his eyes. This will be a piece of cake.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Agonia noticed the extra weight as a man found his way onto his back.

"Drop me off at the next saloon",was all that was said.

Agonia smiled ( well if a dog could smile then this was it). That would have to wait, he still had business to take care of. He whipped around and charged back into the fight with a snarl, his claws flying and blood spraying. The idiots didn't even bring silver bullets. Don't get me wrong the bullets still hurt but it was more like a bee sting than actually painful.

Agonia landed on a man and could feel his rib cage give way under his gigantic paws, blood sprayed from the mans mouth as his lungs were punctured by the very things meant to protect them(the ribs if some of you don't know). He snapped the man's neck with a jerk, he would feel no more pain.

He turned back towards the the last 4 and roared. They fired a couple more times as they ran away. Agonia howled with adrenalin and took off back to town. The cemetery smelled of blood and gunpowder.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Julius blinked and suddenly found him watching the creature completely obliterate a guy he then turned and was facing four more they fired a couple more shots while Julius ducked he found that they were heading towards somewhere. Julius prayed that the same fate would not befall him..... He reached into his pocket and pulled out some gum and began to chew...

"Want a piece" he asked as he held one out.

but he didnt have time before the people chasing him before began to fire at him he noticed something different about these bullets as they whizzed by his face....Silver...

"Hey thanks for getting me this close but this isnt worth you dying for" he yelled as he leapt from the beast's back.
Hitting the desert floor with a thud he pulled four spheres from a pouch on his belt he picked himself off and threw the spheres at the ground they sparked on impact which caused a dark greyish purpilish smoke to rise from the ground...He smirked as he made his escape.

Wizard_of_Wumbo

My attention was snapped away from the window and fixed upon a young man sitting nex to me at the bar. He was clothed in blacks and other dark colors and had a sniper rifle holstered on his back. He had an eerie vibe about him and gave the impression that he would kill his own mother for the right price...and after a few seconds of analyzing him i decided it was safe. Once the boy set down his bottle to down another shot i snatched it up You really shouldnt be drinking this stuff at your age...at least get good alchohol i said this in between a few quick drinks, after which i promptly set down the bottle. You seem very tense, relax, it is safe here...kinda.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Get out of the house!" Trick remembered his mom telling him when he was just a little squirt. "Go become a hero!" Not everyone's gonna play the whole hero role, he would say back. It didn't really help him any, but a comeback was a comeback, no matter how mute. Still, right then and there he could here her voice telling him to get out. Ironic, he thought, that I'm not telling someone else to "get out" of my house. Still, he should leave for a bit. There was nothing new in here, besides the dust and insects that made their home in his. He didn't mind; he enjoyed watching flies get trapped in spider webs.

It was a rule he had given himself: When leaving, make sure you're solid. Especially during the day. No one wanted to see a transparent wisp floating around. So he made himself visible and human. Well, he made himself look human, anyway. He was still a bit pale, but he couldn't help that. He often gave himself outrageously long black hair just because he could, and no one else would. Other times he would play at being a cowboy, complete with goatee and hat. Today, however, he went casual. He bore a red collared shirt and swampy green slacks. His new brown hair was devilish, and two rebel bangs crept forth to his forehead. But where should he go? The theater? Nah, he could float in for free. The brothel? No, not like he would feel it anyway. The saloon? Sure!

Opening the tiny wooden double doors, Trick--no no, Fernando, as he dubbed himself-- took a seat in a lonely round table. What could he screw with...?

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
James watched as the man took a drink of his Alcohol. When you have seen as much as I have, then you can tell me I shouldn't be drinking. Give me two glasses please. I think I'm going to share with this old man. When the bartender put the two glasses down, James pored some whiskey into them and slid one to the old man. Apparently your taste buds have gone to hell if you think that this isn't the good stuff. Appreciate the classics. And that beast will be here at any time. Enjoy it while you can. It's going to be one hell of a fight. And that's what I enjoy. Now I didn't catch your name.... My unfortunate name is James, James Franklin. Now I got a plan, if your willing to work with me.

James downed his shot like a pro and pored himself another glass, waiting for the answer to his questions.

FinalSora04

Awards
Hombre Lobo Vengador, that's what they call me. And by "they" I mean my clients, but my business isn't in sales or accounting, my clients are most likely wanted criminals, but lately I've found them to be quite boring. Anyways all of my clients will definitely be found dead by the time I'm through with them. I guess I am an accountant in a way, just an accountant for the Devil's souls.

The BoneyardYard

"Why the hell do I always come to this God Forsaken place?" Hombre asked himself angrily, "Do I have nothing better to do that kill zombies?"

As he spoke, there was a rumble in the earth, almost like the rumble of thunder. A massive Skeleton wielding a club and chain armor burst out of a grave. "Oh shit." Hombre said with a concerned look on his face.

Last edited:

Wizard_of_Wumbo

The kid was interesting, he had balls...i could tell. My name? my name Padre Miguel Pistolero Santiago. but please, call me Father Miguel. as james drank Miguel took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, while twirling his moustache around his finger he said Yes my child, i will help you, i must, a young one like you should not have to fight off such a beast as that one all on your own...and who are you calling old?

Last edited:

FinalSora04

Awards
Hombre had the only weapon every good hunter knew NOT to use against a giant with a bigass melee weapon, and that was another melee weapon. Hombre had bought a peculiar shaped sword from a traveling salesman, who gave him the sword free of charge, while on his way to the boneyard, he thought he might as well take up the offer.

"Well, might as well test the sword now." He said with a grin as the massive beast charged and roared. The giant swung his club and Hombre was quick to dodge it. Too easy. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FATASS?!" but as Hombre was about to land a fist rose from the soil and launched hombre ten feet into the air. He fell to the ground with a thud. he then realized the fatass was able to control the carcases buried underground and manipulate them. Why does he have to be so damn difficult? As Hombre arose from his mortifying fall, he heard the sound of gunshots nearby. Perhaps I can use this to my advantage. He thought as the giant charged yet again.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Its pace slowed significantly.

It was just about there.

As it was running, it made a decision. There wasn't much else to be done, so that would be done. But, it had to find people willing to help with things. What better place, than the one it was heading to already? If it were a town... which it seemed to be from the distance it was at now. Saloons. Always a place to find the rougher types, the gentler types who obey those rougher types, and if lucky, the rougher types who obeyed the roughest types, which Parha Faye counted itself among.

Parha Faye's typical stream-of-consciousness speech had disappeared, as it was a very long run to the buildings in the distance, and it was very thirsty, and far too occupied with thought to be bothered to speak. Especially considering no one was around to hear it. Parha Faye just wanted to get out of its incredibly fashionable cloak. It was hot, though not really, and it had a habit of sweating profusely... A rather depressing habit, considering how uncomfortable things manage to get when one is completely covered in their own sweat.

However, this proved useful as motivation for it to move faster.

After the initial period of intense thinking, there was a large period of mental slowdown, in which its mind thought about nothing in general. This period stretched from the time when the initial period of thinking to the time when, eventually, Parha Faye finally arrived at the buildings. Luckily for it, one of them was a saloon, and it had people in it.

It walked through the doors, fairly silently, and sat at the bar.

"I'll take anything you've got, so long as it's got alchohol in it. Of course, it should be a drink, though."
It said. The bartender didn't seem to mind its presence. He had probably gotten stranger characters in this place, anyways. For example, the pale freak in the corner. He seemed like the only interesting person here... But, the announcement could wait until Parha Faye was hopelessly drunk. That always made things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back