• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shops and buildings in Kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

Hey!
I was wondering.
In the last video of thegamersjoint he noticed that there was a shop on the left side of the small sequence we received from Twilight Town in the last trailer (Damn long sentence).

I was wondering if we now can enther shops and other buildings like Le Grand Bristol (also shown in trailer) and if there will be a loading time or not...

I'd like to enter all those buildings, seems to be cool

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, as if he was the only person to notice that. We'll likely be able to enter some and not others, just like any other video gane. The one one the left appears to be a gummi shop, in place of where the accessory shop used to be. You just walked up to the counter there before, so we might just do that as well.

I also doubt there would be a loading screen to enter a shop in this game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, as if he was the only person to notice that. We'll likely be able to enter some and not others, just like any other video gane. The one one the left appears to be a gummi shop, in place of where the accessory shop used to be. You just walked up to the counter there before, so we might just do that as well.

I also doubt there would be a loading screen to enter a shop in this game.

Yeah I hope side rooms will already be rendered behind the doors like most modern open world games. I definitely want lots of shops and buildings to enter as it gives the game that RPG feel and adds layers to the world. I hope we get to go in Oaken’s shop if (lol) Arendelle appears, Hiro’s house and the university in San Fransokyo, and, of course, the Snugly Duckling in Corona.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I desperately hope that we can actually enter buildings like that, though that "shop to the left" is just the accessory shop from KH2 repurposed to be a gummi shop. And that shop was just kinda an outdoor kiosk if anything lol. Same with the Moogle Shop that was clearly visible as well.

I hope we can maybe go into the "french restaurant" like place at least. Hopefully some buildings in Corona as well, other than the castle...like I expect a lot of the random buildings will be closed off in both worlds. Oh, and Radiant Garden and San Fransokyo as well, pls. Even tho we haven't even confirmed the former or seen the latter lol.

yremissa

Yeaaaaah! That would be super cool! More things to discover! And feels more "real"!
*not that entering random houses is normal

ImVentus

Awards
I definitely want lots of shops and buildings to enter as it gives the game that RPG feel and adds layers to the world. I hope we get to go in Oaken’s shop if (lol) Arendelle appears, Hiro’s house and the university in San Fransokyo, and, of course, the Snugly Duckling in Corona.

Me too. I especially want to enter Lucky Cat Café.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Thank you! I couldn’t remember what it was called! Lol

Oh, and Boo’s room with a Nemo toy cameo!

This kind of thing has happened before. The Mrs. Potts and Chip easter egg originally found in Tarzan was present in Deep Jungle in KH1. An easter egg of an easter egg. It's EGGCEPTIONally nice.

I love this sort of attention to detail. And I love Finding Nemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back