• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Okay,here's the members that I did already:

-Larxene
-Vexen
-Demyx
-Axel
-Marluxia
-Xigbar
-Luxord
-Saix

I will be doing a Xemnas and Zexion story soon enough. So don't get mad if I take long,that just means I'm trying to come uo with a story.

Here's the members who HAVEN'T been used....

-Xion
-Roxas
-Xaldin
-Lexaues

^^

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Two your first two questions,yes,in this story,Saix LOVES Shojo Manga. I came up with the "Girlish Manga Three" while writing it. I wanted it to be weird...XD

I'll be doing a Xemnas story next,then I'll do A zexion story. Okay?:)

You've got yourself a deal. *shakes hands with AxelYoYo*

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Lol, Saix in that costume was hillarious. I'm not so sure which Manga are shojo I would guess it's done by a female but that's just guess.

Xigbar could put on the internet, but he hasn't any proof and Xigbar would most likely get caught by Saix and be swamped with missions, not too far out of his CH to happen.

Xemnas and then Zexion, I shall wait for the creativity to flow, Yo-yo ;)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Yo,all my Orgie Story fan people! :D
Here's my story so far for Xemnas,I have to get off for a bit,but I just wanted to show you guys...
Sorry it's been a long time since I've done a story.-_-
Well,here comes Xemnas' Storrry!!:D
(Request from Hamster Lord~^^)

~Xemnas' Story~

Xemnas watched him closely. He hid behind the white couch watching the blue haired man talk with Xion on how she shouldn't hug random people,which is a big no-no. Xemnas threw an angry glare in Xion's direction. He needed her to get away-he needed to talk to Saix. Bad. Xemnas anxiously watched as the fourteenth member left. Finally he thought to himself,jumping out from behind the couch.

"DOGGY!" cried Xemnas,seeing Saix jump. The man turned around,his yellow eyes wide with surprise.

"W-what...? Excuse me,Lord Xemnas,I'm not a--"

"YES YOU ARE! DON'T FILL ME WITH LIES!" Xemnas interrupted,silencing Saix. There was a silence between them and Saix was shaking. Why did Xemnas think he was a DOG? Because of the rumors? Damn it,Xigbar....Saix shuddered. Xemnas knew that Saix wasn't going to admit to the truth. If that wasn't going to happen,well...He would just have to force it out of him. Xemnas pulled a bone out of his back pocket and held it up. Saix's eyes and lips twitched,but Xemnas didn't notice. Or so Saix thought. Aha! Got him....Xemnas raised the bone up in the air,and Saix's wide eyes followed. He moved the bone to the left,Saix's eyes move to the left. Xemnas did this for several minutes until his arm grew tired. Now it was time for step two:Commands. He put the bone on the middle of the floor. Saix knew what he was trying to do and tried to ignore it,but his dog instics took over. He moved toward the bone slowly,getting down on his legs. He crawled toward the bone and his tounge flopped out of his mouth. Xemnas grinned evilly. When Saix came close to the bone,Xemnas swung it up high in the air.

"Sit," he ordered. Saix plopped down and he looked up at the bone eagerly. Xemnas laughed evilly and than started to choke. He started coughing and and than let go of the bone. Saix eagerly grabbed it and ran off,leaving a nasty trail of saliva behind him. Xemnas fell to his knees and clutched his stomach. Sweat trickled down his face.

"W-what i-is h-happening...." Xemnas cried in pain. All of a sudden,he transformed. His nails and hands turned into claws and paws,his nose became smaller and whiskers came sprouting out from his pink nose,and he felt himself growing smaller. His back arched and Xemnas was on all fours. He stopped transforming. Xemnas opened his tightly shut eyes and glanced around. The pain was all gone. W-what happened? He glanced down at his hands and gasped. What the--!

"MEOW!!" Xemnas shrieked. He started to panic and ran around in circles.

"Meow,meow,MEOW! Meow,meow,MEOW?" (Translation:Why am I a CAT! What in bloody hell is going ON?) Xemnas sat down on his cat-bottom,but cried out in pain when he sat down on the tip of his tail. "MEOW!"(OUCHIE!) All of a sudden,Xemnas felt his hair rise up on his back. He could hear pounding steps behind him. Oh,hell no. Xemnas didn't dare turn around to look at the thing behind him. He knew who it was-and that he hated it,well,he was a cat after all. And cats HATE dogs.(In this story,okay?) Xemnas could hear Saix panting and growling at him. Xemnas glanced at him with narrow,yellow eyes. Across the room,bone in mouth,Saix glared at him with gleaming eyes. Xemnas could see hunger in his eyes and he took a step back. Saix took a step forward,then broke into a run.

"MEOW!!!!"(HOLY CRAP!) Xemnas turned and began to run. Saix followed,staring a a long dog-and-cat chase-Let the games begin.

-------------------
-_-'
You guys like?
(Sory of it sucks...I've lost my writer's touch a little....)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

You haven't lost your touch at all YoYo. It's probably just a creative slump so don't worry about. I'm sure that you'll be back at top performance in no time. I really liked the story though, especially when Xemnas yelled DOGGY! And made Saix act like a dog with the bone.

Don't worry though, you have more than enough talent to make a comeback. I believe in you :)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
You haven't lost your touch at all YoYo. It's probably just a creative slump so don't worry about. I'm sure that you'll be back at top performance in no time. I really liked the story though, especially when Xemnas yelled DOGGY! And made Saix act like a dog with the bone.

Don't worry though, you have more than enough talent to make a comeback. I believe in you :)
Phew!!!Good...Thought I have lost my touch...^^
It's great to get advice from a reader...

D

Deleted member 71005

Phew!!!Good...Thought I have lost my touch...^^
It's great to get advice from a reader...

I see, I'm still noticing some things that I've mentioned before.

Instead of: He hid behind the white couch and watched the blue haired man

Try:
He hid behind the white couch watching the blue haired man

In regards to pacing and description,

Instead of:
Xemnas threw an angry glare in Xion's direction. He needed her to get away-he needed to talk to Saix. Bad. When the fourteenth member left,Xemnas jumped out from behind the couch.

Try:
Xemnas threw an angry glare in Xion's direction. He needed her to get away-he needed to talk to Saix, Bad. Xemnas anxiously watched as the fourteenth member left. "Finally" he thought to himself, jumping out from behind the couch.

I'll analyze more of it for you later, okay :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
AxelYoYo the Xemnas story is the best one yet. Lol he thought he was a dog haha. And thanks for fulfilling my request! :D

D

Deleted member 71005

Here goes:

Instead of:Xemnas interrupted,silencing Saix. There was a silence between them and Saix was shaking.

Try:
Xemnas interrupted,silencing Saix. Shaking as they stood there, Saix was silent.

Instead of: Why did Xemnas think he was a DOG? Because of the rumors? Damn it,Xigbar....Saix shuddered. Xemnas knew that Saix wasn't going to admit to the truth. If that wasn't going to happen,well...He would just have to force it out of him.

Try:
Why did Xemnas think he was a DOG? Because of the rumors? Damn it,Xigbar....Saix shuddered to himself. Xemnas knew that Saix wasn't going to admit to the truth. If that wasn't going to happen,then he would just have to force it out of him.

Instead of:Xemnas pulled a bone out of his back pocket and held it up. Saix's eyes and lips twitched,but Xemnas didn't notice. Or so Saix thought. Aha! Got him....Xemnas raised the bone up in the air, and Saix's wide eyes followed.

Try:
Pulling a bone out of his back pocket Xemnas held it up. Saix's eyes and lips twitched,but Xemnas didn't notice. Or so Saix thought, Aha! Got him....Xemnas thought to himself raising the bone up in the air, Saix's wide eyes following.

More is coming at a later time, any questions?

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I SHALL POST SOON. DON'T WORRY PEOPLE.
I REPEAT,I WILL POST SOON.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, I have actually been reading these stories for a while but never posted, so I'll do it now. These are some really good stories you have here. I am getting a good laugh at reading them. My favorite so far is Saix's story; Saix in a dress is funny. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. I really look forward to the Zexion story, and I would really like to see a Lexeaus stroy soon.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
that was... entertaining lol.
please hurry with zexion!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back