• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odium Crop

Banned
Did the diddlying dingus part confuse you or the whole "if it sounds rude, don't say it. if it doesn't, say it" part?

Why are you against me? Was saying that I did not fully understand what someone said really deserving of that?

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why are you against me? Was saying that I did not fully understand what someone said really deserving of that?
She was just trying to clarify which part confused you. It wasn't said in a hostile manner.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
she was just checking which part you were confused with. She said nothing against you.

Muse

you look atrocious
read the reply you get. wait ten minutes and come back. read it again. rinse and repeat. if it still sounds hostile, then sure, there may be a possibility that it is, but keep in mind to give the person the benefit of the doubt that they're not out to attack you. by reading something and jumping to an immediate conclusion that they dislike you, want to punish you, are insulting you, etc. you're just going to make things harder on yourself and create unnecessary anxiety.

and to clarify what i was saying, you said yourself that someone ended a conversation with you by saying, "We're done here." you thought this was rude, but you assumed that's how the forum does things. and so, you began to utilize it when you end a conversation. despite first thinking that it was a very rude thing to do. if you thought it was rude, why would you use it if you did not intend to come across that way?

Last edited:

Odium Crop

Banned
me_as_odium_by_noturusual-d679bzs.jpg

I am probably not even supposed to be here if I cannot even know right from wrong on this forum. What is the point if I am only going to confuse and annoy people? I consider myself to be extremely sensitive to signs of dislike, but I do not think that I take them the right way.

The only reason that I used it was because I thought that it was okay, and that it was regular on this forum.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
are you reading anything anybody is saying?

are you neurotic? are you slightly autistic?

just relax. be normal. take it easy. nobody cares as much as you do.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The only reason that I used it was because I thought that it was okay, and that it was regular on this forum.
Read the context in a situation. It was said to you because you were being rude to someone who was trying to help you and the conversation needed to end before anything else was said to make the situation worse.

There are 4 pages in this thread of people trying to help you and you seem to be ignoring everyone's advice. Did you make this thread with the purpose of seeking out actual advice or just to vent your frustrations?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I understand where your coming from. Last September I dropped out of school, because of bullying and depression. I felt useless. In December I got over my depression,after 3 months of therapy. I'm now re enrolled in school, and I am feeling better about myself. During that time I was given frequent infractions due to my behavior here. So that's my story. I hoped this helped you.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Just don't act intentionally like a jerk. Stop trying to read other people's minds. People focus more on themselves than anyone else. So, even if you do offend someone, they aren't going to dwell on it. You'd only be a poison if you were randomly screaming in caps at everyone just for the sake of being an ass. So what if people don't like you? That's not the case, but what if they didn't? Wouldn't be the end of the world. I think you're getting yourself worked up over nothing. I used to be the same way given my anxiety, and still have those moments.

People really don't over-analyze what you say, that's just you.

D

Deleted member 36435

me_as_odium_by_noturusual-d679bzs.jpg

I am probably not even supposed to be here if I cannot even know right from wrong on this forum. What is the point if I am only going to confuse and annoy people? I consider myself to be extremely sensitive to signs of dislike, but I do not think that I take them the right way.

Ok, it sounds like you don't want to be here so you are free to leave, no one is stopping you from doing so.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"If we have chosen the position in life in which we can most of all work for mankind, no burdens can bow us down, because they are sacrifices for the benefit of all; then we shall experience no petty, limited, selfish joy, but our happiness will belong to millions, our deeds will live on quietly but perpetually at work, and over our ashes will be shed the hot tears of noble people."

Karl Marx

Odium Crop

Banned
I just tried to ask a question, and nobody even tried to answer me, because they did not think that there was any point in doing it if I would not be bothered in re-watching the cut-scenes.

Just admit it, staff. You do not want me here. If you could ban me for reasons that are not as good as the current ones, you would. You consider me to be a nuisance on this forum. I try to ask some questions, and then I am denied of answers, even after being told that it is okay to do so. If you people really detest me that much, then stop beating around the bush and say it. I would prefer being told that nobody likes me to this treatment.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
....Seriously, wtf? Are you trolling? If not, please, go seek some professional help if you're that paranoid. People have tried to help you, but you ignore it completely and go straight into accusation mode.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If they didn't want you here then why would they bother to reply to you to help you out?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just tried to ask a question, and nobody even tried to answer me, because they did not think that there was any point in doing it if I would not be bothered in re-watching the cut-scenes.
You told us you had only played two out of seven games. One of those games is the most content light in the whole series and the second is the most convoluted.

You also said you had no desire to get a PS3 to play the rest when they come out in the HD collections, so we told you to watch the cutscenes. We have been trying to help you with the series and in every thread except the most recent, you have received answers from us.

However, you seem to still be confused on issues we've tried to clear up in various threads, so it seemed like the most prudent choice would be for you to watch the games through cutscenes. In doing so you would develop a strong base knowledge on the series and would be able to grasp the plot much easier. It would also then allow us to fill in the blanks for you when you asked questions, instead of us trying to explain every single thing and just leading you to more confusion.

You've made probably a dozen threads asking questions about the KH universe and you seemingly, despite our attempts to clarify any confusion, have only grown more confused and agitated with said confusion.

Just admit it, staff. You do not want me here. If you could ban me for reasons that are not as good as the current ones, you would. You consider me to be a nuisance on this forum. I try to ask some questions, and then I am denied of answers, even after being told that it is okay to do so. If you people really detest me that much, then stop beating around the bush and say it. I would prefer being told that nobody likes me to this treatment.
We've done nothing but try to help you to the best of our abilities and you seem to not really care about that. It's unfortunate that you feel this way about the situation.

Muse

you look atrocious
no one here is going to validate your victim complex

so stop trying to make us chase you out with torches and pitchforks

people have repeatedly given you advice to make things easier on yourself in this forum, and you have ignored every single one of them in favor of pursuing a persecution delusion. no one hates you, you are far from the worst member to ever grace the userbase, but you really, really need to stop assuming that everyone is out to get you and that you are unwelcome here. the only one putting up barriers is you, and multiple people have tried to help you stop that. get your head out of your ass and actually listen to what's being said.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Okay, you really need to chill the eff out. It's Disney. Do you know who Disney is relevant to these days? Pre-teens and Disney employees. If you like something, that makes you a f'ing fan. Again, as I said, the mods are also members of this site. They come here for a reason just like you. Stop thinking they are out to get you because they aren't. If you get all worked up over nothing because you can't learn to chill out and say something in the heat of the moment, then expect a reaction to your dumb behaviour.
Mostly correct. There is a pretty big number of adult Disney fans. What it is about Disney they're fans of can be different.

....Seriously, wtf? Are you trolling? If not, please, go seek some professional help if you're that paranoid. People have tried to help you, but you ignore it completely and go straight into accusation mode.
Calm down. Believe it or not there are people who are so down on themselves that they'll interpret anything anyone says to them or about them to be a bad thing. Now that I come to think of it, I went to high school with someone who acted a little like Odium here. The kid victimized himself(though he's a great horror writer) We just have to take a different approach.

cant believe it took me this long to really see the similarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back