• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I be worried about sending it through the mail?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I preordered the game and opted for same day shipping as release, but I'm having second thoughts. I am a little worried that the art book will get damaged in the shipping process. Has anyone ever had an issue with something similar to this? Am I just paranoid?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If you're ordering from Amazon, generally with packages that have books there will be some large air bubble things they put in that stops it from bouncing around and hitting the back. There was never a time I ordered a book off Amazon that was new that I got it damaged. I think the artbook is hardcover (not sure though), so I don't really see how it could take damage during shipping, unless something very extreme happens.

Anyways, it should show up fine.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Even under the really unlikely circumstances that it does get damaged, you could send it back and get another one in mint condition, free of charge and fairly quick.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Amazon is actually one of the best ones when it comes to delivering books without damaging them. I've ordered many books from them, both hardcover and paperback and they're always flawless. Can't say the same for Barnes & Noble. Trust me, the artbook will be fine. Plus, it's only the size of the PS3 case from what I hear, so it won't be as likely to be damaged since it's smaller.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah, Amazon should really have no problem with books since they originally were an online bookstore.

Sorakh212

Awards
I've never really used online shipping much for games, but I have a friend that orders things at least once or twice a month and he's never had an issue with his products getting damaged or ruined in any way. That being said it is still something worth considering because I do know that many people have in the past. It depends on where you order it from and what kind of shipping you're paying for. You should be fine though honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back