• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Though I heard the ice scenes were quite interesting. But still..:/

Yeah, it's mostly because we don't understand what they are saying. And I do want to hear Axel's and Roxas's "girl talk".

I still prefer the ice cream moments to be replaced with more Organization members, though.

zachen

Awards
Oh yea You are going to need some new kh action while waitin for BBS which is sounding epic right about now

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
It's not as good as the other KH games, but it can't handle as much as them, being on the humble DS.
I think people expected too much from it.
For a DS game, it's one of the best out there!

aweomeness96

i think you should. i have a freind who has the japanese version and he told me it rocks. also if you go to gamestop and preorder it, you get a poster and some cool little postcards... anyway its awesome

TerraFTW!

Nah I really dont think im gunna buy it. Everyone is bashing on it more than there prasing it. The way everyone talk about it in some other Thread they make it sound like an Epic Fail.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nah I really dont think im gunna buy it. Everyone is bashing on it more than there prasing it. The way everyone talk about it in some other Thread they make it sound like an Epic Fail.

That's pretty stupid. At least rent it and see if you like it. Gosh, you're going to let other people's opinions have that big of an affect on you about on a game that you haven't played?

It doesn't suck. At all. It's actually fairly brilliant. It isn't the best, no. But it certainly isn't epic fail. Jesus.
If you own a DS, why deprive yourself of a great game?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
As someone who has NOT played 358/2 Days or seen the translated cutscenes yet, may I still offer you some words of advice, TerraFTW?

A lot of people on these forums do not like KH2 or found it to be mediocre at best. From the way THOSE discussions tend to go, you would certainly think that the game was epic fail and not a very respectable sequel. I, on the other hand, absolutely loved KH2 when it first came out, and still enjoy playing it to this day. Even if 99% of the people on KHI say that a game sucks, that doesn't mean that you will hate it. There's a very high chance that you will, yes, but it's not guaranteed.

Additionally, I remember hearing about the GBA Chain of Memories while I was playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time, but I thought that a handheld game wouldn't be as good, so I simply skipped it and played KH2. I finally bought it last year (several months before the PS2 version was announced *bangs head against wall*) and loved it. Needless to say, I will never underestimate handheld games again.

If you have a DS, I highly recommend that you listen to Raz and either buy the game or rent it to try it out. It's up to you of course, but isn't it better to try it first instead of not knowing at all?

vveenn

you should rent it for gamefly or borrow it from someone then ou can choose if you want to get it

Sora1915

Bronze Member
That's pretty stupid. At least rent it and see if you like it. Gosh, you're going to let other people's opinions have that big of an affect on you about on a game that you haven't played?

It doesn't suck. At all. It's actually fairly brilliant. It isn't the best, no. But it certainly isn't epic fail. Jesus.
If you own a DS, why deprive yourself of a great game?
Once again Raz you speak the whole hearted truth......seriously listen to her....

Vividx

I played the Japanese version on a emulator and the game was EVEN fun in Japanese and I didn't even understand it and you have the organization as party members WHAT COULD BE BETTER lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back