• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I choose Proud mode? (NO spoilers please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimamarluxia

Well, Kh2 is coming, and I heard that there is a secret video at the end. I wanna see that video after I beat the game, but I'm wondering, should I play on Proud mode to see it easier?

I proud mode almost impossible at some points? Ive played KH, so should I just start off on Proud?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Choose standard/normal or whatever!!!

<.<
>.>

Proud's brutal.... so brutal...... just choose standard to save yourself frustration and to get used to the game. Then play on proud. Sure it's harder to get the secret ending.... but still, save yourself! Don't play on player-killer Proud mode! I beg you!!!

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
hm yeah, there is only 1 thing extra for oyu to do in normal node to get the video, and i dont think its that hard. Proud mode will test everything you have learned in fighting, so i would play normal first. Actually, what my plan is is to choose easy, then fly throught the story so i know it, and then choose normal to get the video, and then proud mode so i can know im good at the game

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
hey .:roxas:. even if you think your good at KH1, KH2 is a wholde new combat system, and you will need to get used to it. Trust me, i am very good at kh1 too, but i know i will need a refresher when i get KH2. I think we will both become master of that game too anyways, lol

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, KH2 has kind of a different feel than KH. And I think Proud is harder than expert. I THINK. Get used to the controls THEN play through proud. There's a LOT of new stuff to get used to...

I remmeber playing KH for the first time since playing KH2 yesterday, and it was almost like a different game. Trust me, get used to all the new and improved stuff till you go to proud.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
There are 3 modes, Easy, Normal and Proud. On easy mode it's hard to get the secret movie, in normal it's...well normal, but in Proud mode it's easy to get it.

In easy mode i think you have to completely fill out Jiminy's Journal. Which means you'll have to beat Sephiroth, beat every secret boss (if any) and basically complete everything.

Ansem/Sephy

Well, I played KHI on Expert my first time around, and it was easy enough that I decided I would never play it at a lower level. KHII looks awesome and I think that difficulty is one of the greatest aspects of a game (certainly not the GREATEST, considering KHI is my second fav game as of now and it wasn't really all that hard). I plan on starting it on Proud. I mean, there is like a three hour tutorial to get used to the controls right? Not to mention, when I fight Xemnas, I want to know what I am really facing, not a watered down version of what should be the best boss battle. Yes. I know about the semifinals in the Hades Cup and I suppose I'll have to try, try again until I've won. ^_^ I was never a quiter. And for the sidequests, I think, even the Pooh stuff, looked suprisingly cool. I plan on completing that too, even without the necessity. Keyblades-- I'll have them all by the time I'm done. It may take a while, but hey. it's worth it to play the game, especially one as great as this, for all it's worth. So, watch out Seph and everyone else!!!

*makes big smile*

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
ultimamarluxia said:
Well, Kh2 is coming, and I heard that there is a secret video at the end. I wanna see that video after I beat the game, but I'm wondering, should I play on Proud mode to see it easier?

I proud mode almost impossible at some points? Ive played KH, so should I just start off on Proud?

that might not be the name in the na it might have 2 difficulties like the 1st game

The M.C.

JTTW
Deathsaber99 said:
hey .:roxas:. even if you think your good at KH1, KH2 is a wholde new combat system, and you will need to get used to it. Trust me, i am very good at kh1 too, but i know i will need a refresher when i get KH2. I think we will both become master of that game too anyways, lol

yeah hes right. you have to practice the reaciton commands and stuff.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well first I would play Kingdom Hearts 2 on standard. Then when I have completed everything on that level I will move to Proud and continue to do the same. The reason why is because I don't want to start the game on the hardest difficultlty then lose over and over again with out learning the basic controls. That is why people return games with out much effort because they think they are hardcore gamers and then they lose continuesly and then they return the game. I don't want to be like that. So I will beat it on Standard first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back