• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I choose Proud mode? (NO spoilers please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
well kingdom hearts was not that hard on expert. But I heard that Kingdom Hearts 2 on proud will be quite the challenge. So I will practice by playing in on standard first just to be safe.

Dark_Keybearer

I'll Probably just play on standard to start out with... i've got a lot of work to do if i want to kick butt in the expert mode... i just wonder if the end of KH2 was like KH1, were you couldn't save after the end.... anyways, i'll just practice alot on standard

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Proud can get frustrating. >.< I suggest leveling up a bit more than usual. Use items, and be wary of running away from danger that's too much for you to handle. There's A LOT more annoying enemies (And i mean the downright ANNOYING ones) so be careful.

Dark_Keybearer

revengematron3 said:
Proud can get frustrating. >.< I suggest leveling up a bit more than usual. Use items, and be wary of running away from danger that's too much for you to handle. There's A LOT more annoying enemies (And i mean the downright ANNOYING ones) so be careful.

Thanks for the heads up... i don't want to be frustrated from the get-go

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
I'm playing in proud mode because sora is having a hard time fighting all those heartless and nobodies so when i'm fighting and beating on the enemies, I want to beat them at their best not on just some beginner level or standard mode
If I am a keyblade master in my heart, then I will beat the game on proud mode, even just for my own pride.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I am going to do Proud.I have played KH2 in Japanese because my friend owns it,so I am quite confident I can pwn.:p

E

Eclipse

ok i have a question...say you beat kh2..on proud mode....on your first try.....what are you gonna do after you finish everything?

at least people who start on standard...and finish...can replay on proud.

personally..i wanna beat kh2....on standard and proud....then replay kh1, CoM, and kh2....so i can have the trilogy ingrained in my head....and i will be the happiest man alive...:D

onyxrhapsody87

TwilightSoulKey said:
ok i have a question...say you beat kh2..on proud mode....on your first try.....what are you gonna do after you finish everything?

at least people who start on standard...and finish...can replay on proud.

personally..i wanna beat kh2....on standard and proud....then replay kh1, CoM, and kh2....so i can have the trilogy ingrained in my head....and i will be the happiest man alive...:D

I agree completely... Proud should be chosen once you're done with standard and want more of a challenge... otherwise, standard and beginner will be too easy and you'll be used to proud to get too much more of a challenge in the game...

JimboRB88

onyxrhapsody87 said:
I agree completely... Proud should be chosen once you're done with standard and want more of a challenge... otherwise, standard and beginner will be too easy and you'll be used to proud to get too much more of a challenge in the game...

I kind of see your point. Perhaps I will start with standard after all. If I choose proud mode first, I would be used to that and the game will be easier on a second playthrough, even if I played through proud again. I want it to be more challenging on my second time through so I have a reason to play it again. I wouldn't choose beginner at all, since I heard that was ridiculously easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back