• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should i pre order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
well gamestop.com go to search then search kingdom hearts 2 then youll see the limited edition strat guide 30$

sorixed

Dattebayo!
they said that in a topic but where did it ever say they would have a dvd with it?

iholdthekeys

yea i don't know if it has a dvd but if itz limited edition that kind of makes sense....... cuz itz $30 bucks........ i mean do you really think they'd charge us like 12$ more for extra hints and tips............ the DVD makes sense to me............ and now all this talk is making me want to go preorder the game and limited edition strategy guide so i have the game when it comes out............... i guess i know where my next paycheck is going...... :)

M

MegaFlare

Hm.. I'm going to run over and reply to the topic concerning anything extra shortly. As for pre-ordering, is it official that there's anything you can get extra with it? I'm doubting it majorly, as I havn't heard anything about it.

I doubt it's anything special. You may get a discount off of the strategy guide, but I usually beat games without strategy guides anyway.

iholdthekeys

you know now that i think of it...... what could they possibly put in the DVD........... maybe all the trailers of the game or optional endings or deleted fmvs that they decided wouldn't fit the storyline........... hmmmmmmmmm. i wonder..............

HOOBASTANKIE

Eh I don't know. If you preordered, I doubt that they'd give you the limited edition strategy guide for free. Maybe the regular one. I would only preorder when I hear of an official exact release date, and if something is guaranteed with it.

kasuy

Website
www.geocities.com
I seriously doubt we'll get anything from gamestop if we preorder, because whenever i reserve something at gamespot they always have the freebies many months in advanced. I ordered Twilight princess over a year ago and i got the t-shirt the day i preorderd. And i got the tales of symphonia art book a good six months in advanced. So if they dont come out with the extra stuff soon i doubt they will have any. But i could be wrong. did they give out free stuff when you ordered kh1 and com?

M

MegaFlare

I think you've been confused.

I'm not going to pre-order, and I also won't have to pay $55.

You pay $5 in order to pre-order. Just because you don't pre-order doesn't mean you'll have to pay $5 extra. Besides, the retail price is $49.99. They won't look at you and say, you havn't pre-ordered, cough up an extra $5.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
MegaFlare said:
I think you've been confused.

I'm not going to pre-order, and I also won't have to pay $55.

You pay $5 in order to pre-order. Just because you don't pre-order doesn't mean you'll have to pay $5 extra. Besides, the retail price is $49.99. They won't look at you and say, you havn't pre-ordered, cough up an extra $5.

I never said 5dollars extra I mean't five dollars less! That's why Game stop said if you preoder then yo ain;t gotta pay the origiinal price.

M

MegaFlare

Fuzzy2k9 said:
I never said 5dollars extra I mean't five dollars less! That's why Game stop said if you preoder then yo ain;t gotta pay the origiinal price.

Gotcha :p

Anyway, I still say just grab it off the shelf. Pre-order it if you want to go "OMG1!1'1!`~~1 LOOK I GOT KH2 PREORDRED!'' IM SPECIAL!1`~

Zabazu

The Magic Man
lol yeah (5 months later day kh2 comes out)*gets trampeled by hoard of little kids as soon as he/she gets his/her copy*and better yet why not put 10$ in to it!:)

Last edited:
J

juttybean

ya i didnt kno u could pre order yet ,but ya i think i'll pre ordwer sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me

S

Swordfish

i did to i special i think and got a special limited editon book gudie thing dont use them though!

Zabazu

The Magic Man
what why not.....i preordered the game and then ill get limited edition strat guide{when it comes out i forgot to add that}.....
Swordfish said:
i did to i special i think and got a special limited editon book gudie thing dont use them though!
yeah right ...................................*cough *cough*....

Last edited:

Lupuscurrit

Ya i pre ordered because i just wanted the game, if i get something with it woo! But I dont use strategy guides, I just want to play the game. >.< RELEASE DATE AAAAAHHH!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I havent pre-ordered and I don't know if I will.....maybe though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back