• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I Set Him Free?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shall Riku be set free?

• Do it, you won't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I haven't been able to decide since I bought it (when it was new), please help.

IMG_2702.JPG

Chuuya

Awards
I know, I'm a loser for having a Funko Pop of him instead of a beautiful figure of him. Trust me I wish I wasn't poor lol but hey I got him.

Soldier

Awards
Little lady, you'd be a fool to open up his box, breaking that seal reduces the collectors value. (plus, it fits thematically with his hair). And I wouldn't be ashamed of owning one, I have a small collection myself. It's hard to justify the purchase of say, a play arts figure of Riku when you can get a high quality funko pop of him for more than half off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Typically I encourage people to keep their pops in the box to avoid fading and to retain the value of the figure, but if you know you aren't going to sell him in the future, set the boy free!

Chuuya

Awards
Little lady, you'd be a fool to open up his box, breaking that seal reduces the collectors value. (plus, it fits thematically with his hair). And I wouldn't be ashamed of owning one, I have a small collection myself. It's hard to justify the purchase of say, a play arts figure of Riku when you can get a high quality funko pop of him for more than half off.
That's why I've been debating about it. I don't have space for him anywhere but the value and quality of him will be lower if I do free him.

Typically I encourage people to keep their pops in the box to avoid fading and to retain the value of the figure, but if you know you aren't going to sell him in the future, set the boy free!
So far I don't plan on selling him anytime soon, but I never know what future me will want to do (or wanted to do). I probably just need to get a shelf cause I can't put him anywhere...

Chuuya

Awards
I might actually have to take him to dinner... :LOL:

TechnoGlowStick

Awards
I think you should keep him in the package!

Not sure if it could be a valuable collectible some day,
but I feel like it makes more since to keep him in the box; 'cause you know you can't play with him anyway.

Yep, that's right.
Part of adulting means you can't play with the toys you buy! ^_^ lol

Chuuya

Awards
Looks like I have to take Riku out to dinner. Gosh I'm nervous already. 😳

Back