• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i start wonderland first kingdom hearts chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

im currently on Sora (first part) in wonderland and i cant beat the trick-master!! I’m on level 23 (i think) and on the 4th world. i completed Agrabrah, Hercules and Traverse Town. Should i start that world first to make it easier? or am i wasting my time

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Um, don't picking the worlds on Riku's story affects your difficulty, not Sora's? Or am I wrong here?

redcrown

Awards
Um, don't picking the worlds on Riku's story affects your difficulty, not Sora's? Or am I wrong here?

uh, you do Sora's story first?........

Wonderland was definitely the worst and hardest world of the first five world cards. Either grind some more in Wonderland or just replace it with a different and easier world.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
While going to Wonderland first would make it easier, there's no way to replace it now that it's there (short of restarting the game).

The Trickmaster is hard to strategize against as well. You've beaten Agrabah, so do you have the Jafar card equipped? It's very powerful, you can make use of it. How many Cure cards do you have equipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back