• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Should I tell them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

yeah but at least you wont get dragged to church when you sleep over on saturdays

EXACTLY! My friend made me do that one time cuz she thought I was Agnostic- some of the fcuking longest hours of my LIFE! I was trying so hard not to say anything back :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah but at least you wont get dragged to church when you sleep over on saturdays

Ugh, my dad used to do that to me. I had no idea one hour would take so long. I was bored out of my mind. Makes me wonder if he's even realized that my brother and I don't believe in God and whatnot.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
im a hindu(am i the only one here? )and i do believe in god for several reasons tht i dont need to go into cus thts not what this thread is about.i for one have absolutely no problem in wht anyone believes or dont believe(thts one of my religions main teachings).
so if brahmans and whatnot in india dont care if you dont believe in god why should your friends?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
im a hindu(am i the only one here? )and i do believe in god for several reasons tht i dont need to go into cus thts not what this thread is about.i for one have absolutely no problem in wht anyone believes or dont believe(thts one of my religions main teachings).
so if brahmans and whatnot in india dont care if you dont believe in god why should your friends?

maybe because your brahmans dont even know this kid and wouldnt really care whether or not he believes in God?
his friends are people he sees on a regular basis, and they could not be the same toward him

though you should still tell them

State

Awards
Personally, if a friend of mine has a religion different to mine, I don't mind. Unless he disrespects my religion, I'll do something about it. But if they're true friends, they'll just live with it. Jesus Christ didn't force anyone to have faith in themselves and him, so I don't see why Jesus could live with non-believers and Christians can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back