• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Should I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawr

Ok, so there is kid at school and he wants to fight me and I want to fight him too... but i know that if i fight him i will get expelled because i already did some" illegal" stuff.... And he is talking s#!t and everything!! And he was talking about my girlfriend too. So should i fight him or not?

MasterHearts7762

I say beat his ass. If you think you can take him, go right ahead. I would too if someone was doing that to me. There's a thread for fighs at school somewhere in Discussion, look into that. Though if you don;t want to be suspended/expelled, do it off of school property, or not at all. :p

no. especially since you've gotten in trouble in the past.

it's a different story if he comes up to you and fights you first (physically). just ignore him, and show him that you could care less about whatever he says. being the bigger person in situations like this is important. soon enough, he'll back off and leave you alone.

MasterHearts7762

no. especially since you've gotten in trouble in the past.

it's a different story if he comes up to you and fights you first (physically). just ignore him, and show him that you could care less about whatever he says. being the bigger person in situations like this is important. soon enough, he'll back off and leave you alone.

Yeah, scratch what i said before. That was stupid >.>

If you got in trouble before, don't bother. If he pushes you around or something, push him back and tell him to back off. If he starts something, then beat the shit out of him. >D

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Jesus, when will people learn that words are just words? So what, he talked about your girlfriend. Boohoo, did she get physically hurt by these words. Is she hanging within a thread of her life because of his words? No, so you just need to ignore the negativity.

tl;dr- Just ignore him and act as if his words have no effect. That really gets people pissed when you act as if their insults have effect. They go crazy.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Grow the fuck up and do some other faggish activity like learning how to play guitar well goddamn mang if he bin talkin SHU-EET bout ure bitch then thres onli wun ting u can do jus SHOW HIM URE FIHTIN SPIRIT

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Try being good at not getting caught first. Then beat the shit out of him. Or tell the teacher about your problems.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Violence is never good. What problems does it solve? Why won't people understand that!

Well uhhh...I know where to hide the body vciolence is never the answer.
Those are complete bullsh*t. Sometimes, you really need to get a kick out of you just to feel right again. Hasn't anyone ever heard of "out with the bad energy"? Writing letters isn't going to do. If you feel like kicking a guy's ass, you kick the guy's ass!

MasterHearts7762

Those are complete bullsh*t. Sometimes, you really need to get a kick out of you just to feel right again. Hasn't anyone ever heard of "out with the bad energy"? Writing letters isn't going to do. If you feel like kicking a guy's ass, you kick the guy's ass!

AHEM.....I KNOW WHERE TO HIDE THE BODIES *coughcough* oh man...hey who said that?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Okay here are some tips

If you want to fight him and think you can do it then hell do it

and if you are scared of getting expelled fight off campus it is not that hard fight of campus and not get caught by cops.

I personally think you should fight if he truly offened you then do it I only fight if I have a reason,you seem to have a reason.

So just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back