• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Axel:.

Okay, so I'm thinking of importing the Jap version of the game, I can play Jap games on my PS2, and I can read Japanese (can't understand everything though, been doing Japanese for 3 years at school, so I can understand all Katakana, so menu's and magic shouldn't be too difficult) I just wanted to ask people that have the Jap game, can you understand the jist of what's going on, even when you don't fully understand Japanese - basically do actions speak louder then words in the game. Thanks alot.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt it. You should know atleast as much Japanese as the average third grade Japanese student.

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, if you understand everything, great. If not, it might be nice to understand what you need to do, what's going on, and what's happening. So no. Again, if you can, then do it. If not, don't. Simple as that.

KeyBladeWielder9

yeah, i probably wouldnt need to import kh2, i wouldnt understand what to do.........
i imported final mix though, and i only knew what to do because it the same as kingdom hearts 1 except all the stuff made for the game

saixlonghorn21

only import unless u want kh2 just cuz of the gameplay if u to want to play for the story just wait till march its right around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back