• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

Do you think Mickey should star in his own game in the Kingdom Hearts series? If so, when do you feel it should be in the timeline and what should it be about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Re: sould mickey get his own kh game

i think he should... there are a lot of mysteries about him.. i think it should take place a little before kh1 and go all the way to kh2.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'd be down for playing as Mickey.

Gram

Banned
Awards

i dont want one .

jonXjon

If Mickey would play like he did in Days....

NO DEFINETLY NOT.

But I don't think he needs a game anyway. What did he do before KH1? He was at Disney Town, thats it.

Fortissimo

Buuhhhh....no more character background games...

I don't think he really needs a whole game dedicated to him and his back story. Maybe a novel or something that explains it, but a game is a bit too much.

KeyofDarkness

I dont want to play as mickey anymore. i ruined my lv99 kh2 file with a cheat for him. :(

Coeurl

Demon Dance

^ lmao

we'll get one once disney gets jealous (or bored) of sora :eek:

Xentus

No, Kingdom Hearts is not about Mickey, and not all about Sora. It is what people did to save the worlds. Besides there is a reason we don't get to play Mickey alot.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

exactly why he said it's not all about Sora

No, Kingdom Hearts is not about Mickey, and not all about Sora. It is what people did to save the worlds. Besides there is a reason we don't get to play Mickey alot.
and what is this reason? just curious

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I don't understand what this has to do with wanting a Mickey game.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

This will just mean another game before KH3. If it's fine with the fans I guess...

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Thats probably what the mystery game will be. Nomura did say in an interview long ago that he wanted to show the adventures that Mickey had to go through in the realm of darkness to find the Kingdom Key D. And I'm betting, sometime in that adventure, he may have ran into Aqua. As long as he doesn't play like he did in Days, all slow, clumsy, and inaccurate, I'm fine with it. If there's going to be another game after 3D and before III, it might as well be that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xentus

Because he's too famous with all his disney stuff that if they make a game from him people wont play it. Epic Mickey made it only because it wasnt everythins fine Mickey it was more darker

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont tihnk so...stick to kh original cast. Micke is a good character in kh, but i just don't see much meriting a full kh game all around him

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Thats probably what the mystery game will be. Nomura did say in an interview long ago that he wanted to show the adventures that Mickey had to go through in the realm of darkness to find the Kingdom Key D. And I'm betting, sometime in that adventure, he may have ran into Aqua. As long as he doesn't play like he did in Days, all slow, clumsy, and inaccurate, I'm fine with it. If there's going to be another game after 3D and before III, it might as well be that.
See this is what I'm thinking of if there were to be a Mickey game, that would be neat. Also ew I agree, not Days Mickey. D: I'd rather... did you ever in KH2 during a boss battle (specifically with Xaldin because I can't recall this happening any other time) die and then all of a sudden you were playing as Mickey? I had that happen a couple of times when I first faced Xaldin and didn't have much video game skill. That version of Mickey was pretty cool, and really unexplained.

Allister Rose

French Lover

kind of hard to see him as the main character though....well for me it is. i'm so use to riginal ones affecting disney ones, not disney affecting disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back