• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should the BBS production team make future installments?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the BBS production team create future installments?

• They should make future installments for now on

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • They should focus on side games for Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kingdom Hearts 2 team should make the next game

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I prefer a new production team

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • A combination of both teams

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

The team did a phenomenal job with this game, from the mechanics to the storyline. I feel more comfortable if they produce future installments. But I want a general opinion. Should the team create future installments of the series? Perhaps they should be in charge of Kingdom Hearts 3? Or would it be more comfortable with the previous team, KH2, to take the helm? Tell me why.

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i think they should because of an amazing game they made out of bbs on a PSP for crying out loud
that's what i call amazing. I wonder how much better it could have been if it was on ps3

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think so. They did an outstanding job with scenario and the area maps were large and rather elaborate (in comparison to KH2 at least ;D) And the gameplay looked great.

tenchi ryu

Yes....but the card system scares me....I prefer the good ole attack jump and magic layed out on a button

Travakh

i think they should because of an amazing game they made out of bbs on a PSP for crying out loud
that's what i call amazing. I wonder how much better it could have been if it was on ps3
It's called FF Versus 13 Dogwut

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let me steal a popular German quote. Never again KH2. Or maybe better: Never again Nojima. He is amazing in FF games, but not so much in KH games.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
See if they do make another Kingdom Hearts, and if it going to be on the PS3, it better just be KH3 because I don't it would be worth their time to make two separate KH games that might not span so long. Or combine this new side-story game with KH3.

Suzuku

Yes....but the card system scares me....I prefer the good ole attack jump and magic layed out on a button
It's not a card system.

And what do you mean by the BbS team? It's the usual KH team, isn't it?

tirich91

The BBS team/chain of memories team are part of the normal KH team.

All of them are working on Final fantasy versus XIII along with a few other FF developers, and the same team will be working on KH3.

I hope that the team that worked on BBS get a bigger say on how KH3 turns out.

OSM1017

BbS did an excellent job of bringing KH back for me, I hope the team continues this trend. They seem to have the formula down pretty well, closest KH has been to it's roots in my opinion, if that makes any sense.

kluck

Honestly, I think Kingdom hearts is going to end at 3 unless something happens in the last installment of Coded (which I hope happens).
Either way i would prefer the Birth by sleep production team to continue Kingdom hearts.

Cydox

I just want a KH3 or a future installment that I can actually play. Because I don't have a PSP so I can't play BbS =(

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I just want a KH3 or a future installment that I can actually play. Because I don't have a PSP so I can't play BbS =(
Then buy it. o.o

I have been postponing it myself for 4 years, but now its 170 bucks and it has so many great games for it, it's definetly worth it.

BBS, Crisis Core, Dissidia, FF7 and FF8 (PS1 games). And that is just Square-Enix/Soft. Let alone all other great games that have been or are being released this year.

Crazy_XIII

Yeah sure they should work on KH3 and all other titles but er I could be wrong but I am pretty sure half of the KH2 team made BBS while the other was COM so I don't know what you meant by should the KH2 team do the next one as it is effectively same people give or take 1 or 2.

Nonetheless definantly option 1

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I think this team should continue working on future installments =D, for me they did one amazing job with birth by sleep and got the game back much closer to the first kingdom hearts XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back