• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they be revealed

• Yes

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sephy 9 2 5 said:
Okay I was trying to figure them out and got nothing. But when I stopped trying and left the names the way they were except without the x the better names came out.

Sai
Ael
Demy
Luord edit: Dulor
Marluia
Larene edit: Arlene

I was thinking

Ael
Ias
Dyme
Durlo
Aimarul
Relena

With Larxene, you could use Elenar. I'm using that name for a character in a game I'm making.

Legato2471

It wouldn't really contribute much to the story unless they made a game that was about the members of Organization XIII or a movie. I'd still like to know though

Destinywind

THe members that weren't revealed are Saïx, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. One way I think would be cool for their identities to be revealed would be a miniseries in anime with each episode focusing on the lives and last moments of each member's original selves before their hearts were taken. It could be like how FFVII has that Last Order video that details the Nibelheim Incident.

sephy 9 2 5

TheMuffinMan said:
Saix's name can't be Sai, and Demyx's name can't be Demy

Thier names have to have been rearranged from thier original names with an X added in. Demy is just Demyx without the X, and Sai is just Saix without the X

So thier names have to be somehting different, because thier names haven't been rearranged at all

I think Demyx's name was 'Meyd' (Pronounced "Maid"), and Saix's could be Aic ("Eye-ack" or "Ace"), or perhaps Asi or Isa

True they haven't been rearranged and I never said those were the official names but I think they sound ok when left alone I actually came up Aic also but who wants to be called "eye-ack". It doesn't sound right....as I've said before those names sound retarded....all of them do except for maybe Arlene. I don't look foward to getting those names remembered and pronouncing them correctly. And as for Meyd that's more of a girlish name don't you think...? But if you or anyone else can come up with better names be my guest because they are always subject to change and I have no problem with agreeing with you. I tried for about an hour writing variations of each of the name on a piece of paper so its likely whatever you think I might have gotten too...but since I don't like the way they sound I felt its better to leave them out.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Arlene is good for Larxene... could it be Lerane too? Or maybe that name is spelt differently.

I think wikipedia only has the ones that are also in the Ansem reports.

BUT Not only would i like to know the others real names... I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE!!! AAHHHHH!!!
Did Saix's person have a X scar too?
Did Axel's person wear eye make up too?
Was Xigbar originally a surfer? He sure speaks like one O_O
Was Ienzo as hott as Zexion?! Dayummmm :cool:

I don't think you can be as hott as Zexion, but maybe since Ienzo is Zexion, he can be!! Two of them... makes me smile :D I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ALL USED TO LOOK LIKE!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I wanna know what they looked like and thier names too. All the names we have made up surely one of htem is correct.

Voltron

Silver Member
well i say that marluxia was originaly a woman lol cause hes girly and to top that off he has a pink scythe and has the element of flower lol

That Boi Leek

Yea I wish we knew the other nobodies name all we kno for sure all these

Roxas>>> Sora
Namine>>> Kairi
Xemnas>>> Xehanort
Ienzo>>> Zexion
Blieg>>> Xigbar
Dilin>>> Xaldin
Eleus>> Lexaeus

Well from Ienzo to Eleus... if u look at the nobodies and the secret ansem report 3...u can tell that's there orignal names

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
iseedisneyppl911 said:

BUT Not only would i like to know the others real names... I WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE!!! AAHHHHH!!!

I don't think you can be as hott as Zexion, but maybe since Ienzo is Zexion, he can be!! Two of them... makes me smile :D I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ALL USED TO LOOK LIKE!

I've been wondering that myself. Just who were they before they became Nobodies?

But yes, I'd like to know their true names too. But I'm not worried about it, because I know I'll learn them eventually. Yes, I do think that they'll reveal both their looks and true names in some future game. It just seems strange that Square would leave a loose end like that without a reason.

Heh, Demyx's Somebody would be fun. Considering what a spazz he is as a Nobody, which supposedly have no emotions, imagine what he would be like WITH emotions XP

OblivionRKO4

I they should. I always wondered what the heck Axels name would be. I think i would just keep going by Axel if I were him.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
cloud_tifa said:
well i say that marluxia was originaly a woman lol cause hes girly and to top that off he has a pink scythe and has the element of flower lol

Stereotype, much?

Got to have those fillers

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
iseedisneyppl911 said:
Arlene is good for Larxene... could it be Lerane too? Or maybe that name is spelt differently.

I think wikipedia only has the ones that are also in the Ansem reports.

I think that Saix's X has something to do with Axel. I think I read that somewhere
I'm pretty sure Axel doesn't wear makeup.

And Cloud_Tifa, Marcy's element is Nature/Life. Like the life spell from FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back