• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

To have partners or not to have partners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
An easy question, one that I am unaware of if it has been mentioned. It probably has, but alas I have not seen such question.

So, what do you guys think? Would ya'll like to have partners to fight along side? Or should they be d-links like in BBS?

I think maybe a d-link would work best with this game, or something to that effect. You already have the ability to be Sora and Riku. I wouldn't mind actual followers but it might mess up with cutscenes if you were Sora in one scene and the next your Riku.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't know and going towards to no partners. Even though i think the d-link will be nice...but if you think about it the MoM isn't the entire game so i can see SDG being together at one point or Riku.

White-Light

I would have to say no partners, except if they were a D-link for KH3D. I believe this would fit the game the best from what we know of it so far.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
out of those alternatives I go with the d-link option. I don't want any party members in 3D but I want Donald and Goofy in KH 3. Having party members in 3d though is not the worst thing that can happen

ChrisP

No partners aside from something like a D-Link. I think that could be okay if they did it the right way.

Rexy

Bronze Member
No partners. Its Sora and Riku's MoM (for most of the game anyway) did Aqua and Ven get help? No. Except when MX interfered.

Aqua and Ven or Aqua and Terra?
Answer: Aqua and Terra, Ventus was only assisting the MoM exam

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Are we even sure all of 3ds will be about there moms?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its easy dlnk us with the disney character that cant make it or wones we know but dont want to go back to the world
and then partner us up with ff character who always orginally fought in parties

Magnum

I would love to have some partners in KH3D. They always helped me whether it was healing me when in danger or being a distraction for boss/enemies. However, I don't think partners will work because of the random switching between Sora and Riku. I never been a real fan of D-Links.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
riku cant have any dlink or summons or party meembers cuz he doesnt have any freinds

Dowhax

Bronze Member
riku cant have any dlink or summons or party meembers cuz he doesnt have any freinds

wait...what? He does have friends, and he'll make new friends. Did you play and beat kh2?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait...what? He does have friends, and he'll make new friends. Did you play and beat kh2?
yeah i did the only alliance riku ever made was with ,maleficent and that died what i meant was on his adventure he did not make freinds at worlds he visited like sora did

Crystal

Silver Member
Are we even sure all of 3ds will be about there moms?

No. Part of it will be.
I think there is no partners assist you in KH3D, like TAV in BBS. Since it was a entirely new gameplay for 3D.
Honestly, D-link would be fun and useful in certain battle.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
rac: *facepalms* He made an alliance in Kh1, but that ended at the end. He made friends with Mickey sometime between kh1 and com. Then during com and kh2 he wants to hide his shame from Sora and Kairi. But at the end Sora let's him know it's ok. And Sora's now, in a way, teaching Riku how to have friends and not be a lone wolf.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
No. Part of it will be.
I think there is no partners assist you in KH3D, like TAV in BBS. Since it was a entirely new gameplay for 3D.
Honestly, D-link would be fun and useful in certain battle.

That's why I was asking that one person, who I can't remember I was asking at the moment. The whole game may be about the MoMs, but I'm sure exceptions can be made. (i.e. Ven helped Aqua and Terra in their exams.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That's why I was asking that one person, who I can't remember I was asking at the moment. The whole game may be about the MoMs, but I'm sure exceptions can be made. (i.e. Ven helped Aqua and Terra in their exams.)
no he didnt he was protecting himself and the whole game is not about MoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back