• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

To have partners or not to have partners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
no he didnt he was protecting himself and the whole game is not about MoM

It's debatable. I think 'protecting' oneself is to stay with your back against a wall. Besides during proud mode, I know it's still easy, but that is more of help than anything.

Magnum

It's debatable. I think 'protecting' oneself is to stay with your back against a wall. Besides during proud mode, I know it's still easy, but that is more of help than anything.

He was helping Terra and Aqua defeat the orbs but his actions did not influence Terra and Aqua's exam at all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think there will be party members at some points like in BBS, but not permenant party members.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If there will be partners it seems as though they'd only be 'in-world' partners, which I would be for. I want to fight along side the inhabitants of worlds I've never been to.

Stars

リク
Are we even sure all of 3ds will be about there moms?

No, KH3D is not all about their MoM

I think they will not have partners in assisting during their test, but I not sure if the event outside their MoM..
I would like to see Sora and Riku fight alone anyway

Crystal

Silver Member
No, KH3D is not all about their MoM

I think they will not have partners in assisting during their test, but I not sure if the event outside their MoM..
I would like to see Sora and Riku fight alone anyway

Oh. True. But somehow, i think there will be a scene where either Sora or Riku was in a danger, Mickey suddenly jump out to save them. Thus, he will assist you in continue the battle xD

Stars

リク
Oh. True. But somehow, i think there will be a scene where either Sora or Riku was in a danger, Mickey suddenly jump out to save them. Thus, he will assist you in continue the battle xD

Lol <3
If Mickey is going to assist somebody, I would like to see Riku and Mickey as partner :DDD

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think we need partners. There was like what, two maybe three battles that we straight up partnered with Ventus/Terra/Aqua/Mickey in BbS?
Partners are exciting and like it's good to not feel alone in battle. Seriously.
Plus I dont think D-Links cut it.

But thn again.....Mark of Mastery. should be alone right?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
why cant we have both dlnk should be for chracter they dont have time to add

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont want partners, if bbs/recoded showed me anything its i like being solo i dont mind temp parties at times like during a fight in a world (like hercules in bbs) or something but not permanent.

tho for kh3 i think donald of goofy shoule come back since they have been with sora the whole way they should at least finish the xehanort saga wit him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i dont want partners, if bbs/recoded showed me anything its i like being solo i dont mind temp parties at times like during a fight in a world (like hercules in bbs) or something but not permanent.

tho for kh3 i think donald of goofy shoule come back since they have been with sora the whole way they should at least finish the xehanort saga wit him.
I agree~
3D should be in-world parties (inhabitants of said world), but other than that it should be alone. While KH3 should integrate parties again, since there's so many characters that we kinda need them. And it definitely would be wonderful to finish the saga with Donald and Goofy.

Crystal

Silver Member

I agree with you.
It will be interesting when someone gonna help you in cetain battle.

KingdomSealer2

If anything, I think only one character from each world should be a party member. So like Notre Dame for example, only Quasimodo would be a partner.

It really doesn't matter to me what they plan on doing.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
If we want to be technical about things, Terra, Aqua & Ven had partners at one point: Mickey, Herc, Zack, Prince Philip, Stitch, themselves....

Wat Im sayin is for this game, it'll be cool to have partners in some, but not all the worlds like BBS, but for the most part, I would like D-Linls to return. But for KH3, back to Sora, Donald, & Goofy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
nothin like Donald and Goofy were pullin, ya know, the wastin my potions, dying in the most retarded sense of the word, getting in my way etc. If we could temporarily have a partner like d-links and they give you special technique and stats would be better or have none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back