• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

To have partners or not to have partners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
nothin like Donald and Goofy were pullin, ya know, the wastin my potions, dying in the most retarded sense of the word, getting in my way etc. If we could temporarily have a partner like d-links and they give you special technique and stats would be better or have none at all.
Why'd you give them potions then? XD I never trusted those bitches with my precious potions.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I trusted Goofy with them because he would actually use them when we needed them.

I remember one time at the start of a Boss Battle, Donald used up a MegaElixir after he took one hit.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I trusted Goofy with them because he would actually use them when we needed them.

I remember one time at the start of a Boss Battle, Donald used up a MegaElixir after he took one hit.
HAHA. Yeah, Donald is a douche with items.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If we want to be technical about things, Terra, Aqua & Ven had partners at one point: Mickey, Herc, Zack, Prince Philip, Stitch, themselves....

Wat Im sayin is for this game, it'll be cool to have partners in some, but not all the worlds like BBS, but for the most part, I would like D-Linls to return. But for KH3, back to Sora, Donald, & Goofy.

AMEN! D-Links for 3D would be good enough.
but deff Goofy and Donald for KH3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
lets just have both but you cant have partenrs around whne your dlink is on sorta liek the drive form

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Why'd you give them potions then? XD I never trusted those bitches with my precious potions.

Same shit happened to me! I literally cheered when the boss would hurt donald (or goofy on occasion).

HAHA. Yeah, Donald is a douche with items.

he's an asshat.

Crystal

Silver Member

o.o I put potions for Donald and Goofy during boss fight because i thought potion is the most cheapest item which suit them for using it xD
if not, they will keep wasting my mega-potion or whatever thing when the boss does little damage to them.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
o.o I put potions for Donald and Goofy during boss fight because i thought potion is the most cheapest item which suit them for using it xD
if not, they will keep wasting my mega-potion or whatever thing when the boss does little damage to them.

I never gave them potions either, at least until way later when I had a big amount of them, but even still, they just wasted and wasted them away... =/ Though I do admit that they did save me a few times though. Even so Donald is a no go for potion saving though...

Anyways I think I'm gonna go with no partners. Unless I guess they where really needed, in which can't think of any situation at the moment.

Crystal

Silver Member
I never gave them potions either, at least until way later when I had a big amount of them, but even still, they just wasted and wasted them away... =/ Though I do admit that they did save me a few times though. Even so Donald is a no go for potion saving though...

Anyways I think I'm gonna go with no partners. Unless I guess they where really needed, in which can't think of any situation at the moment.

Donald is useful sometimes.
As i said, maybe like in an danger situation, Mickey will jump in to save either Sora or Riku xD

Ronove

I like my Disney characters to back me up when I fight baddies. If I don't have Quasimodo lending me a mishapped hand when I fight Frollo I'll be upset.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, I don't give a damn about Donald and Goofy unless they are like they were in Re:coded. Helpful and god-sent. If they are just there and go get died in a one hit KO, they shouldn't even bother.

But with other Disney/FF characters, yes. I want to go to worlds and have a party. In Notre Dame, I want Quasimodo to be there fighting with me as Sora...Maybe Esmerelda or Phoebus as Riku.

And every other world I want to at least have one party member with either Sora or Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back