• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should they make a kh for psp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdSquareCat

I doubt it will come out on PSP... but if it does... I will be forced to buy a PSP for that reason alone!

S

Slyph

Yea! I've already had to buy 2 systems in order to my KH fullfilment.

JS_KHFan125

I think they should and i think they will. I mean...why wouldn't they? I think i read a review with the creators and they said they were thinking about it but didnt want to think about it untill KH2 was finished....

Lock_On

They could, and pretty much like everyone else... I would buy a PSP for that reason only. Even if they do make one, I'll be waiting for the price to drop.. $250 for a PSP is psychotic.

KeybladeShadow88

actually guys, while the PSP does have good graphics, it's power isn't nearly strong enough to really give us the full KH experience, because the power on the PSP is only about 3/4 the power of the PS2, trust me I did research on this stuff, and it wouldn't be able to handle a KH game to it's full potential, so there is no way ( unless it was REALLY dulled down ) that they could remake KH to come out on PSP, Don't yell at me thinking I'm a DS fan boy or something, I like both systems ( but yes I like DS more ) and I know that PSP's graphics are supior, but it's just not strong enough to handle KH1

JS_KHFan125

KeybladeShadow88 said:
actually guys, while the PSP does have good graphics, it's power isn't nearly strong enough to really give us the full KH experience, because the power on the PSP is only about 3/4 the power of the PS2, trust me I did research on this stuff, and it wouldn't be able to handle a KH game to it's full potential, so there is no way ( unless it was REALLY dulled down ) that they could remake KH to come out on PSP, Don't yell at me thinking I'm a DS fan boy or something, I like both systems ( but yes I like DS more ) and I know that PSP's graphics are supior, but it's just not strong enough to handle KH1
Actually i read where the games being released aren't even at it's full strenght or however you word it...but they will be releasing a new battery that they will be able to make the psp graphics alot better (which will be probably like ps2 now...idk though) sooo....

Ansem22

Well, they're already making sure they have an FF7 product for every freakin' system possible ("Before Crisis" for Mobile phone in Japan only, "FF7 Snowboarding" for Mobile phone in US only, "Advent Children" for DVD, "Dirge of Cerberus" for PS2, and "Crisis Core" for PSP). They have KH on Mobile phone, so why not PSP?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
they should...after I get a psp of course... lol

ur-vile

Awards
wiseold said:
Do you think they should make a kingdom hearts game for psp?

No, cause then I'd actuallly have to BUY one.

Seriously, I'm drowning in game systems. I have a Jaguar, Sega CD, and 3DO for god sakes haha. MAKE IT STOP

Keyblade-Master-

Come on guys if they already make CoM and it was a success (i really liked it) its very possible that a new portable kh game will be made we don't have to get the same experience as ps2 it can be a new one again just like CoM did, right now im just waiting to see if a kh game is announced for any of the new portable consoles to decide wich one of them im going to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back