• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Should Ventus or kairi get a stand-alone full Game...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they get their own Game?

• Yes they should!

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yea but Maybe just one of them?

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sure, as long It Has multiple playable characters like bbs and 3D

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Nah...

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Rodin

Awards
I feel like a potential Roxas/Xion spinoff would be like a Persona game. Their arc was them wanting to be their own person so exploring what actually means should be the focus. Putting them in a school and having them balancing their new lives feels like it could be fun. Bonus points if its Balamb Garden.

An Aqua Spinoff would her be trying to fill Eraqus's shoes as a teacher. Her disney companions would be her students. Max Goof and PJ feels like a good fit.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I feel like a potential Roxas/Xion spinoff would be like a Persona game. Their arc was them wanting to be their own person so exploring what actually means should be the focus. Putting them in a school and having them balancing their new lives feels like it could be fun. Bonus points if its Balamb Garden.

An Aqua Spinoff would her be trying to fill Eraqus's shoes as a teacher. Her disney companions would be her students. Max Goof and PJ feels like a good fit.
I'll accept Balamb Garden as their school but only if they bring back Triple Triad KH style. They can reveal that Olette is the new card king of the school. Pete will be revealed as the school's Norg lol.