• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAMINE4LIFE

yeah it supposedly did get leaked but only a few saw it then it floated away never to be seen again

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Not nessaserily...the english lyrics are never they same as the japanese lyrics, but the do closely relate, sometimes they don't, no language is a mirror opposite

N

NAMINE4LIFE

well the english version of the kh1 intro was diffrent to the japanese one so i guess it could happen

but it wasnt that much diffrent.

but i truly do like the jap kh2 intro but another one would only make me happier yay

N

NAMINE4LIFE

nah it dosent work that way

if u download the japanese simple and clean you realise that its nothing like the english one

but i guess that sanctuary will be better than passion cause she wrote sanctuary first

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
tetraalmasy said:
why don't we all ask some hacker to grab it for us?
Then we'd be forever known as the Renegade KH2 fans of 2006, who STOLE GAME DATA FROM SQUEENIX!!! Screw famous, we'd be INfamous!

I like the way you think, Sir/Madam.

But ya, until this thread I just assumed there wasn't gonna BE an English version. I figured it woulda come out by now. XD

Lunar Knight

American Person
I never knew that Utada wrote Sanctuary first. I wonder if she'll make the theme song for Kingdom Hearts III?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
I seriously don't think it's out yet. And they probably wouldn't want to leave it in Japanese, I mean, Hikki wanted the JP version of KH2 to have Sanctuary but was convinced to make Passion. So she'll probably have Sanctuary already done and made. They're probably make us wait for it since it'll probably be a great song!....or at least I hope it will be.

KEYblade_chain said:
I never knew that Utada wrote Sanctuary first. I wonder if she'll make the theme song for Kingdom Hearts III?
She might. By the time there's a KH3, Hikki might've retired. She said she wanted to retire when she's around 25 and just produce music. So she might make, or might not. Too into the future to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back