• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
The other white sora?! Whoa! Thats a weird name. Like, the other white meat. Well yes, it should come out already! I'm starting to get angered. :mad: I've heard that it comes out Feb. 22. Of they could of gotten it mixed up with Keep Tryin'.... maybe they both come out....

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
overdrive said:
Just be patient people and listen to the japaneese version until it comes out.
Ug! Ive listened to like 15 different versions of the Japanese one and I might just get sick of it sooner or later!!!! I had to take a break and listen to Simple and Clean for a while. :mad: :mad:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I had enough of the japanese one, I heard that song over thousand times!..and I don't even understand it!

文偉立

newb programmer
lord_xzsawq21 said:
I've heard that it comes out Feb. 22.

February 22nd, the same date Crystal Energy is released >.> *cough*nevermind

I believe that's the correct date but I am uncertain. Then again, I'm fine with my Jpop REMAINING Jpop.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
emily_13 said:
yeah, im starting to get impatient, but what can we do but wait?

no duh. ya u have to wait lol. man go out do something will waiting for the game. thats wat im doing by hangin out wit my friends.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even if it doesn't come out a month before KHII is released, you'll still hear it! [Intro. Remember?] There's only 40 days till you will hear it! :D!

So. Patience = virtue. -nod nod-

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, it might not get leaked! *hides behind a rock* Keep Tryin' is going to be released on Feb. 22, and she *might* do performances of it all the way till half-way through March; you know, like one every week. Then she's *supposed* to release an album. So unless Sanctuary's on her next album, it probably won't be leaked. Only chance of it getting leaked would be KH2 intro or a CM.

PassionRiku

Awards
I would love to listen to the English version, even if I have to wait until the game comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back