• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shows they need to get rid of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
All reality television should be abolished, as well as Power Rangers, Pokemon and pretty much most of the stuff on Disney Channel.

EternalLight

Power Rangers<too much, I like the older series with old Tommy, the frog, Susie Q. person, and the movie too with the lady with the high voice>, Mucha Lucha, Transformers, Super Monkey Hyper Force something Go!!!, Dave the Barbarian, The Proud Family, Even Stevens, Roseanne, the "Oh!" channel,Zoey 101, Unfabulous, the new All That(I like the old one with Kenon and Kel), The Amanda Show, Weekenders, The Tick, The Golden Girls, Gilmore Girls, Foster's Home, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show, Star Trek, everthing on the Animal Planet, Step by Step, and Kim Possible(I only the episode when she was about to disappear for real.......DIE KIM POSSIBLE!!!!!), Digimon(like the old first epi), Beyblade, Shinzo, Spider Man, Justice League, Batman series, Static shock, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys, and Lizzie Mcquire, and I think That's Mostly It For Me.

Don't Mean To Dis' this To the People Who Like These Shows.

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Queen Divine said:
disney has gotten stupider since i grew up, (lizzie mcquire, that's so raven, etc) Nick is a GAH! cept nick and night where they still play the good 'ol shows, cept the bindlebeeps, most reality shows, csi, pokemon! can't believe that's still on. only thing good on disney i can actually stand watching is boy meets world and thats it, adult swim is good (go adult swim!!!)

yeah i know...Boy meets world is the show...but its only on at 1 in the morning...and i only watch it in the summer...made me hate Disney

Kunoke

Cloudy_Card said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
pokemon's much more bearable than that yugioh and beyblade sh*t.

The Super Globetrotters

I dunno. I'd call Pokemon equally irritating.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Anime that was made in france. Or certain crappy cgi shows starring anime stereotypes. And those stereotypical middleschool shows depicting an "average" kid and his two "best friends" and his stupid "school events" and how he trys to get "the girl" who is already dating the "school bully/jock."

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back