• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shows they need to get rid of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I could make a list and I think I will...

All transformer shows

Power Rangers

The Tick

All batman shows

Jimmy Neutron

Lizzie Micguire( Oh how ever you spell that)

Even Stevens

The Proud Family

Beyblade

Shinzo
I could go on but I don't want this to be too long.:)

rikubaka67

Awards
ok, i kno that this show is really popular, and im gonna probably get hurt really bad 4 sayin this, but American Idol needs 2 go. stupid popularity contest.

Dark Otaku

my sister thinks that these shows should be canceled:

LOST

one tree hill

law and order trial by jury

she and i agree on the american idol thing

america`s next top model

Blow out (its on BRAVO which is o in my sister`s opinion is the "gay channel")

Joey

Yu-Gi-Oh (its a show about saving the flippin world with flippin cards! CARDS! enough said)

the andy milinakis show

everything on animal planet (dont know why she hates it though.)

the ashly simpson show (i agree on that she is a retard just like her sister)

survivor

the amazing race

big brother

the scholar

any other reality shows except the real world (why do people enjoy that shnitt is beyond me.)

thats all for my sister has to say.

as for me.......

basically all reality shows INCLUDING the real world

all the shows my sister watches (so she could keep the squee-ing to a minimum *sigh* except veronica mars because shes holding me at fist point. *gulp*)

one piece

zatch bell is a piece of shnitt

thats all on my behalf. (please dont chase me)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Moved to the TV section.

I only know a couple of Dutch shows they should get rid of, but you don't know them anyway so I won't bother mentioning them. I was reminded of shows like The Real World yesterday by another topic here; get rid of it. Those makeover shows should be cancelled too.

chrisp623

I agree with all of the shows mentioned above and have some to add. Nobody watches those dumb "Nanny" shows, like the ones on FOX and ABC i believe. If I wanted to hear screaming kids, I'd go to work at my grocery store (we got plenty of screaming little pukes there), but in the meantime, keep that crap off my TV!! Other shows that need to be decapitated and thrown off a cliff include: ALL reality shows, Friends, the home makeover shows, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball Z, Arrested Development, Sex In The City (DEFINITELY), any kind of court shows (Texas Justice, Judge Judy, etc.), and any talk show but Jerry Springer. On the other hand, without all those daily talk shows, where would all the whores, sluts, trannies, and "my baby's daddys" go?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
All i have to Say is Reality Television. I God do i hate American Idol, Stupist show in the World. Almost everything on Disney, Half the Shows on Nick and CN

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*Yu-Gi-Oh........they save the world....with....cards.....>_>
*Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go......it takes a whole year just to say the freaking title!!! >_<
*American Idol.....it's...GAY....>_>
*Mucha Lucha.....same as American Idol...
*Most of the shows on Disney....
ummm....yeah....I might think of more later....>_>

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
disney has gotten stupider since i grew up, (lizzie mcquire, that's so raven, etc) Nick is a GAH! cept nick and night where they still play the good 'ol shows, cept the bindlebeeps, most reality shows, csi, pokemon! can't believe that's still on. only thing good on disney i can actually stand watching is boy meets world and thats it, adult swim is good (go adult swim!!!)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Lets add my two cents to this topic shall we.

For all of you who say that the Power Rangers and Transformers show should be cancelled; STFU!. Most of you are all little babies that missed out on the greatness of the original series. Granted that the new PR sucks major balls, it's still nice to turn on the TV and know that they are still on. If only they would improve and build on the original sotryline >>;

As for Transformer. Sure the animation in Energon is a bit iffy and the desgins of the transformers themselves is bad compared to the previous ones. The story is still good. Plus it helps to know the whole story before moving onto the next one.

And for the person who said Arrested Development should be cancelled..... I'll kill you. Just because your tiny little brain can't handle good TV doesnt mean it should be cancelled. I'll have you know that Arrested Development is a great show (Didn't it win an Emmy?).

As for the shows that should be cancelled..... All reality TV has to go. That's for sure. I'm bored to hell with Survivor and the Amazing Race doesn't quite cut it for me. I'm also sick of home-invading reality shows too. And the makeover shows can go too.

I want normal TV back with good dramas and sitcoms.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I could make a list and I think I will...

All transformer shows

Power Rangers

power rangers.....why is that show still on?

I could happilly kill you both. The Power Rangers were amazing. Who didn't look forward to watching it? I, myself, am still a fan of the older series'. I've saw a few eps of the newest one, and I agree with Johnny, if they got a stronger storyline they would be just as good.

R.I.P Trini ~

Sex In The City (DEFINITELY)

Hah, I enjoy this show. And no, it isn't all the female nude scenes. The show is hilarious, and it's unbelievabley true (if a little exagerated.)

As for Big Brother - you all need to see the UK Big Brother. The ORIGINAL (I think), and the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back