• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side Quest Question: What is this thing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Does anyone know what this thing is or where I can find it? It looks kike it's wearing Christmas Town garb, but that world isn't available. My phone won't translate the text, either. A;; I know is that I get 10 bronze tickets for defeating two of them...
Whatisthiseven_zpsb1f0219e.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know what this thing is or where I can find it? It looks kike it's wearing Christmas Town garb, but that world isn't available. My phone won't translate the text, either. A;; I know is that I get 10 bronze tickets for defeating two of them...

It's called Wabble Tiptoe. You can find it in the mines in Dwarf Woodlands when you reach level 40.

Wabble%20Tiptoe.png

Last edited:

Tsurugi

Awards
You can find 3 in the mines, 1 in the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back