• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side Quests(SPOILER FREE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

For those of you that have played bbs, are there any sidequests you can do after you beat the game, like kh1? Thnx for the input and please no spoilers!!!

ps: I'd look this up myself and youtube, but last time I did that I accidentally got spoiled with Vanitas' identity and I dont wanna go in the spoiler section of these forums because even the title of some threads there spoil things.

thank you

S

SoulSilver

For those of you that have played bbs, are there any sidequests you can do after you beat the game, like kh1? Thnx for the input and please no spoilers!!!

ps: I'd look this up myself and youtube, but last time I did that I accidentally got spoiled with Vanitas' identity and I dont wanna go in the spoiler section of these forums because even the title of some threads there spoil things.

thank you
well I'm getting bbs in a day or two then I should be able to answer your question, but to answer your q uestion with a guess? I would say no.

robertexe

well I'm getting bbs in a day or two then I should be able to answer your question, but to answer your q uestion with a guess? I would say no.

ok. thank you anyways! Im thinking that too that there might not be any

S

SoulSilver

there might be some in the USA release since they are adding more stuff to it, I think they wanted to release BBS as fast as possible in Japan, so they probably didn't put any in it.

Aquaman OS

Fight the secret boss, clear all the rounds in Mirage Arena, 3 racing tracks, 3 Fruit Scatter rounds, all the board games.

Yeah there's plenty of side quests. The only one that only opens up after beating the game is the secret boss though. The rest can be done either immediately or once you hit the halfway point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back