• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sig like it or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Im starting to make a sig similar to the one i made yesterday(the one i currently have). do you guys see any improvements that need to be made. The one i have now looks sketchy but its just a layout of what i want to do.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
1.Wrong Section.
2.You cant use artwork in your sig unless its yours or you have artist's permission.
3.The sig stretches the forums, its probably going to have to be removed.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
They remind me of Pit. I like it, but you might want to make it smaller.
pit.jpg

Twilightprince10

1.Wrong Section.
2.You cant use artwork in your sig unless its yours or you have artist's permission.
3.The sig stretches the forums, its probably going to have to be removed.

Ive seen bigger sigs than this. Ive also seen ppl using others artwork. What section should i place this in.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
There nice pics (did you draw 'em yourself?), but I think you have posted this in the wrong section. You need to go to the Digital Media section.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ive seen bigger sigs than this. Ive also seen ppl using others artwork. What section should i place this in.

You can be banned for stealing artwork. And, you HAVE to take the sig down, its stretching the forums. You cant move your threads, youre a normal member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back