• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature of the Month 3: Halloween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH

Theme:
Halloween
Pretty much anything relating to the Halloween holiday will be accepted. Examples for Halloween themes are pumpkins, horror/dark, witches, etc.

Size Limit: 500x350 (just to clarify the maximum tag size)

Deadline: October 28th
Voting: October 29th - 31st

Rules:
• One entry per person
• You must submit a brand new signature
• Entries should be submitted into this thread
• Anyone can enter! Even if you're a novice at sigs or a newcomer you can still enter

Last edited by a moderator:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Do we submit them in spoilers? I've never done anything like this before and it sounds fun!
No, you just post the image into this thread normally. You don't need to hide it in spoilers or anything. It's always great to see new people joining! I can't wait to see everybody's sigs!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
No, you just post the image into this thread normally. You don't need to hide it in spoilers or anything. It's always great to see new people joining! I can't wait to see everybody's sigs!
Thanks! I'm not very good, but I'll give it a shot! Halloween is my absolute favorite!

EDIT: Might as well put it up. I'm pretty excited to see what everyone does. Disadvantage or no: it's finished already. No point in waiting! I'll just forget XD

2q2dK9c.jpg
here's the link

Is this ok? I know I only get one shot.
It's a couple Cait Sidhe's. Mostly because Halloween is Celtic in origin.

Last edited:

Davey

durp.
Howdy. It's been a while. I just whipped up something quick to try out my stuff.
Untitled-1_zps4c46b6fd.png

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Those entries are awesome you guys. There's still a while to go until the deadline so please enter!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Finally have my entry, it took so long to make. D:
HalloweenSignature2PNG.png~original

Anyway, there's less than a week until we start voting so please get your entries in! Thanks so much to the people who have entered so far!

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Ooo that's nice iDrops, I kinda have a thing for Angelina Jolie as Maleficent so it looks like I know where my #1 vote is gonna go. I've never participated in any if the SotMs before, but since it's Halloween I may have to make an exception! I'm gonna try to get sumthin' before the deadline.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
The voting starts tomorrow so if there are any last minute entries then get them in!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Make sure to run them through photobucket so that everybody can see them and vote. (Really so I can see them and vote)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'm talking to iDrops lol She has to copy the images, so she needs to upload them through photobucket to the voting thread.

Vanilla

diabolikhalloween_zpsb46485e0.png

Not entirely sure what brought me back here, but here I am...
something quick and easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back