• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
There are two ways to get your signature showing.

First you must go to a file uploading website such as photobucket and find the image you want for your signature. After uploading, past that image location in the signature box in your control panel signature options, enclosed in image tags (See that little box with mountains and a yellow background? That's the image tag. Click that and paste the link of your uploaded file in it.)
And you should be set.

That's only the common method in which one puts up his signature. If you prefer, you can also, like Twilight said, get the file directly from your computer in the box below the signature box. It's simple, really.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
That's only the common method in which one puts up his signature. If you prefer, you can also, like Twilight said, get the file directly from your computer in the box below the signature box. It's simple, really.

yeah but usually it says the picture is too big even if it accepts the same picture from the internet. easiest is just to upload them to the internet and copy the address.

Akans

「moriya」
I've done what you said: Add picture through photobucket using the add-pic button, but it says invalid URL...I've tried the actual URL, the URL they provide me, in the space above the "Preview Post", using the add-pic button, with both, and it doesn't work.
"INVALID FILE" Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, problem fixed. XD Lol

Last edited:
Back