• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Signature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

So uh first off, how do I include a sig every time i post?
But mainly, how do you guys make such awesome sigs and avatars? I mean, i know everyone uses photoshop and gimp, but is there like a full tutorial that includes how to make sigs and avatars like epic epic?

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
You will first have to possess an image on your hard drive. Upload it to an image hosting site, such as Imageshack. Then copy/paste the 'forum code' -- the section that starts with [IMAGE] or , and ends with [/ IMAGE] or [/ IMG] -- into your sig. You may do this on KHI by selecting Settings, followed by 'Edit Signature'.

As for the awesome sigs and avatars, that is something that is explained entirely by skill and talent. You are either good at it from the get go, practice hard to get good at it, or you simply never get good at all. Tutorials and all can help, but nothing short of creative aptitude will make your graphics 'epic'. Should you want a decent set without first working to improve your skill, you are best off making a request at the various Graphics Shops located in Digital Media.

I hope this advice helps.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back