• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silver Haired Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

Ok these are the reasons I think that the silver haired unknown has to be riku.

1.Same hair color. who cares if its longer and styled different.
2.Same boots as riku has at the end of CoM when he walks with mickey.(you can see this when sora falls to his knees)
3. sora falls on his knees in schock(?) when he takes off his hood.
4. its the same place where you see the unknown with the soul eater

Ok. now the following are me contridicting what people say about why he cant be riku.

1. He is t00 tall do0der. no he isnt riku is a year older than sora people can grow.
2. He doesnt have a bindfold. People just dont get that Asas And DD were CONCEPTS.

Yeah so i think its definatly him.... so you can argue with me now

Zophar

Legato_Blue said:

2.Same boots as riku has at the end of CoM when he walks with mickey.(you can see this when sora falls to his knees)

Ok. now the following are me contridicting what people say about why he cant be riku.

1. He is t00 tall do0der. no he isnt riku is a year older than sora people can grow.
2. He doesnt have a bindfold. People just dont get that Asas And DD were CONCEPTS.

Dude you are so freakin wrong. That isn't the place where you see the unknown with the soul eater, that place you are refferring to is the place with the heartless army and the weird looking castle. Those two places look nothing alike, how in the hell could you mix them up?

2nd of all it may be the same hair color his hair might be longer but your facial structure and hair don't change THAT MUCH within a year. Take Sora for example, he looks a lot like he did in the first game only taller and more mature.

I am surprised that you haven't noticed this: every freakin unknown has the same freakin boots. Plus we don't know why Sora is on his kness but whatever the reason he is begging not on the ground in shock.

So to sum it all up you are WRONG.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh yeah now i remeber i dont think thats riku they show no resemblence in face plus he looked like he would have had to mature a lot within a year and when they do show riku i think it would be a little more obvious thats its him since hes ganna have a major role in the story

Legato_Blue

Zophar said:
Dude you are so freakin wrong. That isn't the place where you see the unknown with the soul eater, that place you are refferring to is the place with the heartless army and the weird looking castle. Those two places look nothing alike, how in the hell could you mix them up?

2nd of all it may be the same hair color his hair might be longer but your facial structure and hair don't change THAT MUCH within a year. Take Sora for example, he looks a lot like he did in the first game only taller and more mature.

I am surprised that you haven't noticed this: every freakin unknown has the same freakin boots. Plus we don't know why Sora is on his kness but whatever the reason he is begging not on the ground in shock.

So to sum it all up you are WRONG.

ive been flamed for saying all unknowns have the same boots before . thats the only reason i typed that i was being sarcastic. his hair isnt even that much longer and hair can grow much more than that in a year. and you dont even get a clear shot at his face so you cant really say it looks different at that angle.

Rioraku

First of all, Riku was already taller than Sora in the first game and considering his age, guys tend to grow alot in those years. I mean look at Sora, he was pretty short compared to Goofy in the first game and then in the trailers and such he's as tall or taller than him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Dude......this is like saying Ansem, Zexion, and Merlin are all Riku's daddy....

Yes, it is the same color, but it is a completely different hair. Riku's hair is a very specific way, short and sleek

This guy's hair is hard, in spikes, continues to be spikey all the way down to his back, and is styled completely different.

Wtf is with the boot thing!?

Uh, no, this is merely your interperitation, which has probably a 80% chance of being false (The falling down in shock, whether it's Riku or not)

Ahh, this made me laugh.

No, once again, wrong/ The Order Member with the soul-eater was seen in the Mulan world, and this scene takes place near the giant army heartless war scene

Not that much taller. He couldn't have grown a good 10 inches on sora in a year <_<

Yes, adnit jsut so happens that in the S-E Party Trailor, Riku was seen in the DD world, with...guess what? A blindfold *claps and gives everyone happy face stickers*

Vzam

Bronze Member
theres absolutly NO connection...sorry that was just sad evidence. Besides, watch the parts where the cloaked unknown is charging Sora in Deep Dive world and the unknown in mulan world with Riku's sword, they have a different bodysize and zipper style then the one seen at the end of the trailer with the silver hair.

omg besides the point that he (the silver haired guy) even stands there while something is said about Riku being trapped in the darkness then lets follow that up with Sora saying, "I wanna be in the darkness too," or something of that nature. Your wrong, Hes trying to get the Organization member to bring him to Riku.

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
omfg. If you wernt such a dumbass youd watch the videos closely...but i guess your to lazy so ill have to show u this:

emsmall.jpg

oh nice big style for Enigmatic unknown. Oh wait? Riku is that you? you wanna disprove this guy and show him your flat small zipper?

Rikusmall.jpg

ok ok ok, if thats not proof for you already, lets see the whole crew!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Legato_Blue said:

2. He doesnt have a bindfold. People just dont get that Asas And DD were

CONCEPTS.

Wrong idiot! The silver haired unknown isn't Riku the unknown with the blindfold! I'm just saying this but you got your facts toatally wrong! So say adios to this crappy thread!Also Sora wasn't trying to join Riku he wanted the Org. member to take him to the world of darkness so he could find Riku.

Vzam

Bronze Member
omg1.jpg

Look closely as this style almost resembles a chain.

WOW is that anything like the Enigmatic Man's or Riku's?

NOOOOOPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back