• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple and Clean backwards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikus_DarkAngel

haha i'm too chicken to see wat that is XD i heard it was really scary!! sooo i'll wait alittle while till i listen to it ^^;;. O! memories of you, u have the whole song!!! where did u find it?! would it b alright if u could post a link please!! I've been dying to listen to the whole song!!! ^^ if u could please thank u!! ^^

Lunar Knight

American Person
I think it's a message, but a scary sounding message. We don't know how Utada feels and maybe you know what she's talking about if you know what she's going through. And about that Jingle Bells Reversed, I'm just too friggin scared to listen to it.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OMG the Jingle Bells revered thing isn't scary. It's just one of those stupid scary pop up things. Trust me, I've seen it before and it isn't scary.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
you guys are framing utada!!! lol.

doreo503 said:
Lion King- When simba falls on the cliff and the dust goes into the air, it spells

The rescuers- When the rescuers are flying in their little mouse airplane around the town, when they pass by an apartment window there is a *real woman* in the window.

Donald Duck cartoon- If you listen very closely it sounds like he says racist words.

yeah right liar....

Last edited:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hmm well I kinda think its ok... I just don't like how it's saying the same thing over and over and over agen but I guess it's alright..!!//

Riku_123

Dude i understood it completly but if u wanna see something that made me pale go to that thing about jinglebells in reverse:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back