• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

simple and clean planitb remix full version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Wrong section, in fact wrong game.

But before this is moved or closed, someone should give him the song, I have never heard the full version either.

Sanctuary Keeper

...Download it, do it, now. thats the name of her album, which is like 4 freaking songs...mainly for KH1, the other 2 songs are japanese kareoke, if you like singing high-pitched, perky songs, go on ahead and listen to that as well.

you can always look on the khi's main web site(home page) they hav it there
Actually, they don't have the full plantit B remix. I thought they did at first, but I can't find it, unless of course I'm going insane.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha, jk XD....well, get a better WMP, first of which one are you using.

I dont believe that there are any other link, since most of them have been hosted by filefront...but maybe....youtube? XD Music videos

Last edited:

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I love this song, I just can't believe it is actually longer than the original version.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
just download a newer WMP, jeebus.

PlanitB remix is awesome but
A)i deleted it.
B)if i had it i wouldnt upload it for you as your WMP wouldnt be able to play it and it would be a waste of my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back