• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
Okay, well first of all what the shell are SU and GEU! How am I suppose to understand what your asking, if I can't understand what your asking!

iholdthekeys

li'lwitch8251! said:
Okay, well first of all what the shell are SU and GEU! How am I suppose to understand what your asking, if I can't understand what your asking!

hmmmmmmmmmm.....
didn't sum1 make a kh2 dictionary and it was stickied.... go look at it

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well no because it was likely that the su and the GEU was changed into another person for example DiZ was the GEU and someone like axel could have been the SU

einon_san how you ask for someone's reply and then when it is given you try to come down harsh on them just cause they dont agree with you. you act as if you have made the best theories on this whole entire site

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
No.. I dont.. Ive already explained why I came down.

He didnt answer my question. He tried to give sarcastic remarks. Trying to come down on me. Read his first post. You'll see what I mean.
Also when he did answer I kindly thanked him and said.. "next".

Im a really nice guy, but if you dont understand me and you keep gettin on my back, then I can really be a jerk and hurt ya feelins.

Puleeeez dont make me do that.
Im quite goofy. SEE. look at my ava

Last edited:

hudson

Dude, Einon-san, you're pretty weird.
Everything that you have to say here is written in text.
So what does it matter how you feel or not?
Nobody's gonna really know how you feel, cuz like I said, your responses are text; it's not like they even know what the expression on your face is.
And if this question is rhetorical, then why do you expect a reply?
And when you say "stupid answer", are you implying that every answer that disagrees with you is a "stupid answer?"
The only kind of answer that would be a simple answer to the question...would be the ones that agree with the question. Am I wrong?
If I'm not, then that's pretty arrogant, man.
And who cares if you can be a jerk? If you can be a jerk, so can everyone else; it's nothing that special to brag about.
Are you trying to make yourself like some kind of forum bully or something?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Oh no, I hate bullies. Dont make me out to be one...

A stupid answer is one that contains no useful information whatso ever. Do you not see that? That first post of his was nothing but to argue with me or try to proove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back