• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simultaneous!!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

Okay we all know that FFVII-AC is going to be out by 09-13-05=USA and 09-14-05=JAP I know this cause i watched the trailer

And we all know that Nomura Said they already started the voice acting for the English Versoin so it means the JAP versoin is already finished (or not).

I think that Nomura is Planning to release the KH2 English Ver. & Japanese Ver. Simultaneously like FFVII-AC somewhere in Dec.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
no because the jap will probably come out in winter and english version come out in 2006 because KH2 is a very long game and will take atleast 6-8 months to release in UK and about 3-4 months for it to release in USA but i could be wrong! but atleast FFVII: AC will come out the same time it does in Japan, i read an interview, Nomura said that! and that will keep me busy for along time! :)

hikari2002

Website
hikari2002.deviantart.com
At E3, they announced that the it's going to be released in 2006 for America...so it might not be simultaneous like AC. I think the reason they did this for AC is because they wanted to boost sales up.

helios

Bronze Member
Wow that would be great i hope so we all have waited long enough. :)

ordyh

That would be kewl...but i need a PSP to watch it :eek:
and KH2 better come out soon... :(

Non-Existant One

hikari2002 said:
At E3, they announced that the it's going to be released in 2006 for America...so it might not be simultaneous like AC. I think the reason they did this for AC is because they wanted to boost sales up.

They never said it would be released in 2006 for the U.S. All they said was that the game would be released WINTER 2005! besides in a few interviews were a question about the release date for KH2 came up they said stuff like we can't talk about that at this time, but were looking at a world wide release date for KH2. Some people may have forgotten about this but I will never forget those words, WORLD WIDE RELEASE for KH2. If anything the game is going to have a world wide release, but other than that no specifics about the release date has been stated by Nomura or anyone else at Square-Enix. All we know from E3 2005 is that KH2 will be released WINTER 2005.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
beastin4kh2 said:
it comes out dec 15 05
Do you work at SE? No, didn't think so. Not even those that work at SE know when it is going come out, so don't lie. Unless you have a link to show me that is official, don't even think that.

The newest news of KH2's release is WINTER 2005! And it was not said if it was for Japan or NA or both, they just said WINTER 2005.

And btw, they said FFXII was coming out in 2006.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
As far as I know (this is what i've read in all of the reports on KH2) Is that KH2 is supposed to be nationally released, in winter 2005. I assume it is at latest December 15, 2005 because that is when Amazon is going to recieve their shipment of KH2 which they will send out to anybody who has pre-ordered it. So summed up i'm saying:
-International Release
-Winter 2005
-Most likely released latest December 15, 2005

Milh_Amethyz

I think their planning to release it between Nov. and Dec. and simultaneously be release as Eng. Ver. and Jap. Ver. thats what i want to happen at least for me.

Dubbing, i think its easy to do so i think their going to finish it before december.

Milh_Amethyz

SE started the Dubbing for the english version of KH2 between May-June 2005

do anyone know the release date of FFX-2 JP. & Eng. Ver.?

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Milh_Amethyz said:
I think their planning to release it between Nov. and Dec. and simultaneously be release as Eng. Ver. and Jap. Ver. thats what i want to happen at least for me.

Dubbing, i think its easy to do so i think their going to finish it before december.

Wrong info. Dragon Quest VIII is schelude for Nov. KH2 for Dec of this year 2005

Well in based in my knowlegde here the games(movie) come out:

1- Radiata Stories - Aug 2005
2- Romancing SaGa - Early in Sep 2005
3- FF7 Advent Children - 13 of this Sep 2005
4- Dragon Quest VIII - Oct or Nov 2005 (Oct is the best month because need promotion u know, this a good game)
5- KH2(Boo Ya!) - Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back