• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Since we have four teams working on KH games, does this mean that we have four spin-offs in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

cakito123

Awards
From what I've seen from Nomura's writing throughough the years, he really likes to have a wiggle room so he can insert anything he pleases/needs later. That's how I see his "1 year later" timeskip, he's just saving some time and space for him to write anything he wants to.

Maybe the next games will feature this 1 year window with the characters coming to the decisions they made in ReMind. What I mean is, TAV could go to the RoD in the mid-point in their game or pissibly in the end (like, their final episode world), and not in the beggining like we are thinking. Kairi could start sleeping after beggining her own little arc of development, etc.

About how ReMind teased the next games, I can't say I'm not bit tad disappointed for knowing exaclty which characters are we going to play as and see in the screen. I really expected some game to introduce a new trio with a new story, or at least to just put some character who hasn't been playable or developed yet. I'm all in for playing as Kairi and seeing her growth, but I can't say the same about TAV or RAX, and Riku. I hope they don't get their own full fledged games. Segments with them would be enough for me.

Give me an Ephemer game please

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
From what I've seen from Nomura's writing throughough the years, he really likes to have a wiggle room so he can insert anything he pleases/needs later. That's how I see his "1 year later" timeskip, he's just saving some time and space for him to write anything he wants to.

Maybe the next games will feature this 1 year window with the characters coming to the decisions they made in ReMind. What I mean is, TAV could go to the RoD in the mid-point in their game or pissibly in the end (like, their final episode world), and not in the beggining like we are thinking. Kairi could start sleeping after beggining her own little arc of development, etc.

About how ReMind teased the next games, I can't say I'm not bit tad disappointed for knowing exaclty which characters are we going to play as and see in the screen. I really expected some game to introduce a new trio with a new story, or at least to just put some character who hasn't been playable or developed yet. I'm all in for playing as Kairi and seeing her growth, but I can't say the same about TAV or RAX, and Riku. I hope they don't get their own full fledged games. Segments with them would be enough for me.

Give me an Ephemer game please

Ephemer would be a stretch though, cause first we'd have to find out what in the world happened to him. Which would mean UX has to update........... And who knows when that'll conclude.

But I like the idea. Y'know who'd also be cool to play as? Skuld.

Back