• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Singing in Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion!

i know this is a kindof stupid topic but did any1 else couldn't help but laugh as they heard sora sing in Under the Sea? I mean don't get me wrong Haley Osment did a good job singing but seeing the same boy that defends the worlds and fight off heartllesses sing was just kind of amusing.

ansem_the_wise

So someone finally brought this up. The shadow that fell over the game that I'm sure we all tried to push under a rug somewhere. I tried to explain this game to other people who didn't know about it and they kept saying 'disney rpg?' followed by 'gay'. And honestly I could fight for disney and be proud of it...but when I had to explain that you sing in atlantica...

Anyway, for fans of the little mermaid this was quite well done.

On the side note, when you finish this one be prepared for the strangest song by the trio yet.

*talk about off key*

SoraGaurdian

O.O *falls over laughing* I can't wait to hear that! I'm so close to it! Ha ha ha! I wanna hear Sora singing! *laughs*

dejah

:|
HAHahaHHAhhahahHAHhahhaha...

BWAHhahahaHHHAhahha.~~ xD

ps. milkman. Sexy beast eh? *gives a cookie*

TrancedRiku

personally, I'm glad they didn't... :p seeing donald's attempt to "sing and dance" as you guys have said, was hilarious! so hilarious that i'm sure i didn't spell that word right!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It was a pretty fun world. Not the best, but pretty good. The first song however was really annoying. Almost made my ears bleed. It was right up there Aerith's voice. They could've come up with something better.

And it's kind of interesting that in Atlantica, Sora is able to use his Wisdom Form beams without being in Wisdom Form.

Son of Sora

I havent beat the game, I'm really close, but im in atlantica now cause I'm at the part in the game where you have to enter kingdom hearts. So I'm stopping to go back atlantica and beat sephiroth.

But ya, the singin in Atlantica is funny.

Sharikaaria

a lot of the magazines said atlantica was really stupid, but i think it's cool! haley's singing voice isn't great, but it's not bad either. it's pretty good (at least it's better than mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back