• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Singing in Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
And it's kind of interesting that in Atlantica, Sora is able to use his Wisdom Form beams without being in Wisdom Form.

Maybe is the blue tail XD

I found Haley's singing quite around, considering that like some artists, he doesn't have to warm up his voice every day and stuff. It was fine, and I didn't find the singing funny. It was the dancing, Sora twirling around so...

But Ariel's voice sounded so bad. I'm sure that wasn't the real VA.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know, when Sora tells Riku and Kairi about his whole adventure, I think he should make sure to leave the singing part out. Riku would tease him something serious.

Lucinda

His singing voice is adorable.. It's not a great singing voice. But it's adorable.

Hearing Donald and Goofy sing though.. It was so bad it was hilarious. X3 That world was a bit too errm.. Sappy? Cheesey? Fluffy? for my taste though. They're going to have to have some really dark plots to make up for that.

Yeah, the singing was kinda funny. :D But now I'm going to have to read something really depressing or scary to make up for all of that Disney happiness.. Something without a happy ending. X_X (Yeah, I kind of hate happy endings, especialy disney ones. They don't have to be sad. Just not so HAPPY... (What!?! I'm not like some kind of goth person.. Actually, I annoy pepole with my optimism. I just don't like happy endings.. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! X3)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It would've been cool if Demyx appeared in that world as a mermaid( it would've looked funny though). I can just picture Sora having a musical duel with him.

Lucinda

A musical duel with Demyx.. Oh that would be totaly awsome! Especialy since Demyx is a water elemental. X3 Demyx would make a cute merman. XD

And we could hear more of Soras singing voice! YAY! XD A musical duel would be extemley wierd though, but even more awsome. *nod* Yeah I like weird stuff. And we could here Sora sing badly and out of tune with Demyx's Sitar. Woo! =D

YoshiAngemon

This might not matter in KH2 terms, but Disney's coming out with a 2-Disc Special Edition of The Little Mermaid.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I find it very ironic that when Sora is singing Under the sea. Especially the beginnin g where he sings that it is better down when it's wetter. The ironic part is that Sora lives on the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back