• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Six Famitsu Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love the new renders, especially Pete and Maleficent.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Maybe it's because I happen to be listening to "Hellfire" from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame right now, but Pete and Maleficent's new renders look genuinely menacing to me!

On the other hand, I love that picture of Sora high-fiving Donald and Goofy! It's adorable!

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I'm missing KH1 already. I hope RE:Coded won't be as terrifying as that other game, but I don't think this is the time or place to go down that road.

I can understand why Agrabah would have an important role to play; I mean, a PoH is from there. I suspect that that's also why there are pictures of Wonderland and Alice in those scans?

I'M MISSING KH1 SO BAD. UGH.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm missing KH1 already. I hope RE:Coded won't be as terrifying as that other game, but I don't think this is the time or place to go down that road.

I can understand why Agrabah would have an important role to play; I mean, a PoH is from there. I suspect that that's also why there are pictures of Wonderland and Alice in those scans?

I'M MISSING KH1 SO BAD. UGH.
PoH have nothing to do with anything in this game, actually.

Gram

Banned
Awards
seeing HB again makes me feel all nostaligic again, ah kh1.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back